Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Interco tire Co

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by patt107, Dec 30, 2006.

1. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status

Ive wanted to upgrade to 38s to compliment my new 1tons for a while(since i bought the 1tons) but I couldnt convince myself too because the tires on my truck have less then 1500 miles on them. I was looking at the blems forsale on the interco site and they had 3 38x15.50x15 SSR's which is one of the tires I wanted. After convincing myself I needed these I e-mailed them and they sold me the three blems for $200 each and a regular for $300 which saved me a pretty penny on these tires. Dealing with interco was great, they were helpful and made it very easy on me to place the order from Iraq. I think I will be buying my next set from them, just because of the customer service. I figured i would give them some props:D

go back to the garage now!!:haha:

pat

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

How bad was shipping?

3. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

lmao, i think he had them shipped to his home in the us of a... i think... therefore my ears billow smoke

4. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status

LMAO i had them shipped to NY not iraq lol they would look pretty bad *ss on a HMMWV though huh:D shipping to a bussines in NY was 130 for all four which wasnt too bad for what i was saving in tire price.

pat

5. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I have been looking at that blems page for months and never found a full set of any tire I would like. At least you got 3 out of 4.