Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Interco TrXus STS 39.5x15x15

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by steve_97, Mar 14, 2002.

1. steve_97

steve_97 Registered Member

Anybody have these yet? Im looking for a tire in the range of around a 38 or 39 and need to get good tread wear. Yes i know its the price to pay for the big tires. Just wondering if interco had finally made a big tire that wears good, and also works where i need it, ice, snow, and desert.

National Tire lists these at about $230 each if anyone needed to know.

2. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

39.5 sts ? really coolll

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Here ya go...

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=blazer4x4&amp;Number=351107&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=blazer4x4&amp;Number=351107&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1</a>

I'm very interested in these tires too!

Marv

4. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

Those are some hot lookin tires!!

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I am testing these tires for Interco in the next few weeks. I will definately give a full report to all of you on how they perform on the rocks and highway. I have a 6.5 hour trip (each way) so I will definately have highway mileage to see how they wear. I will also try to make a trip to the local Sand Dunes this spring and test them in the sand for you. I will get video clips and make them available to you.

I have learned some great info from Interco in the past year. They acquired M&amp;H racemaster tire co and will be experimenting with tire compounds. Heck, you may even see a Bogger in a Drag Compound someday. That is some hot stuff. Interco is definately the top tire choice in my book.