Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Interested in a trade? Your low mileage 6.2 for my LOW MILEAGE 5.7 TBI

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Feb 23, 2004.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That's right. I'm willing to trade everything i.e. motor, harness, fuel lines, sending unit, fuel gauge....EVERYTHING to make my LOW mileage TBI 350 work in your K5.

All I need in trade, or $CASH$, is your low mileage 6.2L diesel and EVERYTHING needed to make it run in my K5. Now before you run outside and start unbolting stuff, it has to be: a "J" code engine, and I need VISUAL proof that it is in fact, a low mileage engine. NO CARB-CLEANER-WIRE-BRUSH-CLEAN-THE-OIL-PAN-OFF-SLAP-ON-A-COAT-OF-KRYLON JOBS HERE!!! Second, I need the stuff to be in good shape. My engine is BRAND NEW! It been run just long enough for it to be broken in, and that's it.

This is a serious deal guys. You can even hear the motor run if you want. Given, the motor is not in the truck right now, but I will put it back in just to let you hear it. The only thing that you WILL need is a new throttle body. Mine has seen better days, but it does have new injectors in it.

Come on guys, you know you want fuel injection, and I know I want a diesel. Let's get'er done.