Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Interesting.... FACTS !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rocko, Jul 8, 2004.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Interesting...

Learn these facts to properly debate our poor misguided friends & family
    before election time !!!

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of
    January..... In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the
    month of January.
    That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn
    country of Iraq.

When some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state
    the following ..

FDR...
    led us into World War II.
    Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
    From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman...
    finished that war and started one in Korea,
    North Korea never attacked us.
    From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 18,334 per year.

John F. Kennedy...
    started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.
    Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson...
    turned Vietnam into a quagmire.
    From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton...
    went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent,
    Bosnia never attacked us.
    He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter
    three times by Sudan and did nothing.
    Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us President Bush has ...
    liberated two countries,
    crushed the Taliban,
    crippled al-Qaida,
    put nuclear inspectors in Libya,
    Iran and North Korea
    without firing a shot,
    and captured a terrorist who slaughtered
    300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...

It took less time to take Iraq
    than it took Janet Reno to take the
    Branch Davidian compound.
    That was a 51 day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of
    chemical weapons in Iraq for less
    time than it took Hillary Clinton to
    find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division
    and the Marines to destroy the Medina
    Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to
    call the police after his Oldsmobile
    sank at Chappaquiddick.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took
    to count the votes in Florida!!!!

Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB!
    The Military moral is high!

The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to realize the facts.

PASS IT ON.

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

right on man /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup!

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] my morale is about to be alot higher pay raise in august E-5 with more than 6 years, and 3.5% proposed payraise in jan. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Great read /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of
    January..... In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the
    month of January.
    That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn
    country of Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is kind of off subject but similar, there are many more people killed in the United States in automobile accidents than there have been in the war yet we continue to drive like idiots.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hey we have to keep the population down somehow, pro death!

There will always be war and death and famine and disease, because it's simple population control. Aids is a breeders disease.

Well, that's a bit off topic

Anyway

Yeah, of all the Wars we've had, I'd rather have one where hundreds of troops get killed in the entirety, not hundreds of thousands.

9. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

My only problem with attacking Iraq is America went too light on them. If you look back to the empires of Rome, Britain, France, Spain, or Portugal, and how they treated their enemies in wartime, America is the Mother Teresa of empires.

10. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Right on brother! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Criminals Love Gun Control - It Gives Them A Safe Work Environment

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this quote. !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    My only problem with attacking Iraq is America went too light on them. If you look back to the empires of Rome, Britain, France, Spain, or Portugal, and how they treated their enemies in wartime, America is the Mother Teresa of empires.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are not an empire. Empires conquer other nations to add to their country! An empire is what the terrorists or hitler wanted to build by killing other people.

The problem with this whole war thing is that everyone wants to keep calling it a, "War on Terror." This is not a war on terror. This is a holy war, and a war on our way of life. It is not over until every muslim, no matter where they live, is wiped from the face of the planet.

We killed the Nazis, the Japanese Imperialists, etc. Now it's time to kill the muslims, and ALL of them, because their Koran tells them that we are, "Infidels" and their life mission is to kill us, and if they don't kill us, they're hypocrites, which is even worse than being a Jew or Christian according to them.

13. devilsquid

devilsquid Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We are not an empire. Empires conquer other nations to add to their country! An empire is what the terrorists or hitler wanted to build by killing other people.

The problem with this whole war thing is that everyone wants to keep calling it a, "War on Terror." This is not a war on terror. This is a holy war, and a war on our way of life. It is not over until every muslim, no matter where they live, is wiped from the face of the planet.

We killed the Nazis, the Japanese Imperialists, etc. Now it's time to kill the muslims, and ALL of them, because their Koran tells them that we are, "Infidels" and their life mission is to kill us, and if they don't kill us, they're hypocrites, which is even worse than being a Jew or Christian according to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, we do not need to kill them all, all of them aren't trying to kill us any more than all Christians believe it is wrong for women to cut their hair. The problem is the minority, not the religion as a whole. In all religions there are those that take things to the extreme. Saying all Muslims are terrorists is as accurate as saying all Catholics are child molestors. We have Muslims serving in our armed forces over there getting killed to defend our way of life, would you have them put to death as well?

14. 1-ton

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying the white European did not conquer this continent? Did we just appear here in the far western hemisphere out of thin air, and this continent was free for the taking.

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

But a race is not a government system.

And really, if you look at a globe, who's to say any one race has any claim to stake on any land? Everything looks like it was once a single land mass at one time.

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And really, if you look at a globe, who's to say any one race has any claim to stake on any land?

[/ QUOTE ]

Historically I think it's the race who kills all competitors /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Are you saying the white European did not conquer this continent?

[/ QUOTE ]

three things. First, the "indians" were not indigenous to this continent either... they came over from asia during the ice age and via genocidal expansion killed off the primitive peoples that lived here before them. Second, there are no expansionists that I know of here in the US. Any Americans who were are long dead. Where they morally wrong for conquering this land? thats entirely debatable... but it isnt to relevant in the grand scheme of things. I mean, should present-day mongols be held accountable for the Khans kicking everyones butt back in the day? no. last thing... much of this hemisphere was conquered by hispanic europeans... "crackas" kicked them out of 2 of the 30-40 countries in the western hemisphere that they created. Way I figure, my north/central european "white" ancestors are getting waaaay more blame than they deserve when someone lumps together all "white euros". So call up Vincente Fox or Castro or something and give them an ear full. lol! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

18. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Are you saying the white European did not conquer this continent?

[/ QUOTE ]

three things. First, the "indians" were not indigenous to this continent either... they came over from asia during the ice age and via genocidal expansion killed off the primitive peoples that lived here before them. Second, there are no expansionists that I know of here in the US. Any Americans who were are long dead. Where they morally wrong for conquering this land? thats entirely debatable... but it isnt to relevant in the grand scheme of things. I mean, should present-day mongols be held accountable for the Khans kicking everyones butt back in the day? no. last thing... much of this hemisphere was conquered by hispanic europeans... "crackas" kicked them out of 2 of the 30-40 countries in the western hemisphere that they created. Way I figure, my north/central european "white" ancestors are getting waaaay more blame than they deserve when someone lumps together all "white euros". So call up Vincente Fox or Castro or something and give them an ear full. lol! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I don't know what you're smokin, but EVERYONE knows that white men are responsible for everything evil that's ever happened in the entire history of the world. White men murder, rape, kill, maim, destroy, pillage, burn, steal, oppress, enslave, mutilate, spindle, fold, and leave the toilet seat up. No other race, and no women ever do these things. White men are evil incarnate, and if you don't agree and apologize for it, then you're twice as evil as the rest of them and you must be glad that white men did everything bad they ever did. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

*takes off left-wing apologist hat*

19. 1-ton

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, I don't know what you're smokin, but EVERYONE knows that white men are responsible for everything evil that's ever happened in the entire history of the world. White men murder, rape, kill, maim, destroy, pillage, burn, steal, oppress, enslave, mutilate, spindle, fold, and leave the toilet seat up. No other race, and no women ever do these things. White men are evil incarnate, and if you don't agree and apologize for it, then you're twice as evil as the rest of them and you must be glad that white men did everything bad they ever did.

[/ QUOTE ]

You left out the fact that white men are supposed to have a higher threshold for pain than any other race, which is why they are supposedly more aggressive then any other race.

I don't know, it is just somthing I heard on an PBS nature show one day. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

20. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, I don't know what you're smokin, but EVERYONE knows that white men are responsible for everything evil that's ever happened in the entire history of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!! that was funny chit! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif very true though. It amazes me sometimes how racist the anti-whites are... they are all masters of contradiction. For example... there was a flick in the 1990s called "white men can't jump". Now thats a stereotype about white people. Interestingly, if you look at Olympic high-jump, a "cracka" invented jumping (fosbury) and there was a 20-30 year stretch where white guys from the soviet union dominated that sport. Anyway, regardless of the merit of it, lets imagine an alternate flick. In this one, we play on the stereotype that black men aren't as intelligent as white men... lets call it "black men can't think". Just like the high jumping stats, its demonstrable that black men certainly can thing... there are plenty of hella smart black guys. That said, how do you think a movie with that title would go over with the public? how about with "black leaders"? Jesse? Mr. Sharpton? I can see the protestors grabbing their signs right now! lol! Anyway, the white-man haters can't comprehend that what they are doing/thinking is racist and sexist. Even with a clear example as stated above I really doubt they'd "get it". IMO, there is only one thing stopping MLK's dream from becoming a reality in America, and its the left wing who simply refuse to allow individuals to be judged on the content of their character. Ive had black friends, hispanic friends, korean friends etc etc. IMO, skin color / ethnicity don't mean squat. If you're a good guy/grl... cool... if you're an a-hole, I dont give a chit what color your skin is, you're an a-hole! lol!

anyway, racism sucks... no matter who is on the receiving end.

j