Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Interesting find...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shawnboy, Jan 4, 2002.

1. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

In my quest to find a new Blazer to spend lots of time with instead of my wife, I happened across this gem. Mid '80s K5 with Silverado badging. A 4 speed stick, NP205, 14 bolt out back and a 60 up front. BIG BLOCK!!! It was chained to a skidoo trailer surrounded by overgrown grass with expired plates from 1997. The body is straight and original. The interior is a little ratty but very livable. I hope it is for sale. If it has been sitting for the last 4 years afterall. Nobody was home so I'm going back tomorrow to check it out.
    Shawnboy.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

2. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Sounds like it was once owned by someone who knew what they were doing. Probably sold it to some @SShole who blew the motor, and couldnt afford to fix it so they parked it. I would check that thing out, if you can talk them into selling it for a decent price, the motor wouldnt be a huge deal. Just think, the majority of the truck has already been upgraded for you. good Luck.
    Ike

Spreading The K5 Gospel!