Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

interesting options list

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by milspecjimmy, Oct 22, 2002.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

any one ever see this on an options/build tag? noticed it when taking pictures of my dads rig for him.
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/52845725/52845953GJrsjy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. COLLISION

COLLISION 1/2 ton status

Is there another tag in the glove box?

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

That isn't the build options list. It just tells you the GVWR of the truck and the wheels/tires it left the factory with. It also tells you how much air to run in those tires. The list of RPO codes should be on a sticker inside the glove box.

4. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

that is the options list, and there is no other one in the glove box. its a military cucv, and if it werent the options list why the hell does it have rows of 3 digit X's? i put it in here because i thought it was kool being all Xed out from the factory.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Sorry, but that is NOT the options list. The X's are put there to signify that they didn't have any "real" data to put in the lower section of the sticker. That GVWR sticker is on civilian trucks too. The glovebox options list may not have made it into the military versions.