Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

interesting theory on pentagon on 9/11

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COCHEV, Sep 3, 2004.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

sorry if this is a repost, don't come in the loung much.

pentagon

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

intresting, but of course our goverment would not lie /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I never looked into anything about the pentagon, very interesting.

4. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

So, assuming it wasn't a 757...where did that 757 end up? We know it existed and apparently it didn't land safely somewhere, and 60 tons of airplane with 100 or more people are hard to hide for long.

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Rene

6. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

a) witnesses of airplane crashes are NOTORIOUSLY poor in reporting facts. For example, almost every person that sees a plane have a mechanical malfunction reports seeing a "flash" or flames, when in fact such visual fireworks are incredibly rare.

b) a lack of holes in the facade of the pentagon proves nothing, perhaps the plane came in at a very steep angle and actually impacted further inside than the facade?

c) anyone who has seen construction details of the walls of the pentagon knows that it is ludicrously over-built. Assuming it wasn't directly hit by a plane going 500 mph, it doesn't surprise me at all the facade damage was minimal.

d) we still have a "missing" plane full of passangers that was in that area and is no longer in existance... where did it go? Area 51 with a parking spot next to the Roswell UFO?

No air-to-air missile, not even a phoenix (big sucker), would have caused that much damage to a building of the size/materials/design of the pentagon... so the theory that the military was shooting at a plane and a rogue missile hit the building doesn't hold any water at all. There may be other sane theories that explain the explosion/damage, but an air-to-air missile isn't one of them.

j

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So, assuming it wasn't a 757...where did that 757 end up? We know it existed and apparently it didn't land safely somewhere, and 60 tons of airplane with 100 or more people are hard to hide for long.

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh-oh, somebody spotted the elephant in the corner! Quick, put on your tinfoil helmets! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

9. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

well the wheels of the planes that struck the trade centers were found. This is a good theory. Perhaps
    the military shot down the 757 over water(close enough to be true) and that just would not be good press.
    Possible a missile went array and hit the pentagon. Its long been believed that the military shot down the
    plane over PA. Well I guess if we could see the tapes that most likely exist, that would put this roomer
    or theory to rest easily....so lets see it!

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Possible a missile went array and hit the pentagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a really really really hard time believing this part of the theory. A sparrow or sidewinder is NOT capable of that kind of damage to the Pentagon. That building (especially after its bomb-resistant upgrade) is built like a freakin tank. No way a missile designed to blow up a measley fighter jet caused as much impact damage and a fire that burned/smoldered as long as the one at the pentagon did... a jet has a chit load of fuel and even more kinetic energy that easily explains the the fires, an air-to-air missile ain't got nearly that kinda punch.

j

11. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

who said it even exested, i have never hurd much of anything i cvan remember about that plane, tons of the world trade planes and a endless things about the one that crashed.

it would not be hard to program the transister of a fighter/bomber jet to the frequencey and code of a pasenger jet.

[ QUOTE ]
    There may be other sane theories that explain the explosion/damage, but an air-to-air missile isn't one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

no this is true but who said that they were trying to shoot something down, wouldent thay hae said tey try? infact they said they NEVER had the cance to and did not send jet up and any of the plane. and at time through out the morning they had missing planes and could not id of find serten planes.

the bunker busting bombs used to smash through multiple layers of re enforced conctret.

i remember a week after bush was electedpeople had said he would have a war, give him ONE year we will be at war.

ever seen wag the dog? great way to distract people.
    they still do it. listen to the Matt god song alert statis red.
    it talks about how the us is keeped in a constant state of fear.

i am not policacal in the least nore exersize and subort or bais aganst or for and political figure or partie, just stateing observations. so don't try to sway me, but give me your observations as well.

on a whole i think the us knew about the atacks, but let them happen. how much suport would he have had if they just said they stoped an atack? not much, but let them see it, people were screaming for blood.
    (mabey even helped out on the pentagon. it hit in an section under renovation?????)

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    who said it even exested, i have never hurd much of anything i cvan remember about that plane, tons of the world trade planes and a endless things about the one that crashed.

it would not be hard to program the transister of a fighter/bomber jet to the frequencey and code of a pasenger jet.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be other sane theories that explain the explosion/damage, but an air-to-air missile isn't one of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no this is true but who said that they were trying to shoot something down, wouldent thay hae said tey try? infact they said they NEVER had the cance to and did not send jet up and any of the plane. and at time through out the morning they had missing planes and could not id of find serten planes.

the bunker busting bombs used to smash through multiple layers of re enforced conctret.

i remember a week after bush was electedpeople had said he would have a war, give him ONE year we will be at war.

ever seen wag the dog? great way to distract people.
    they still do it. listen to the Matt god song alert statis red.
    it talks about how the us is keeped in a constant state of fear.

i am not policacal in the least nore exersize and subort or bais aganst or for and political figure or partie, just stateing observations. so don't try to sway me, but give me your observations as well.

on a whole i think the us knew about the atacks, but let them happen. how much suport would he have had if they just said they stoped an atack? not much, but let them see it, people were screaming for blood.
    (mabey even helped out on the pentagon. it hit in an section under renovation?????)

[/ QUOTE ]
    WOW! Could You please rewrite that so that We can understand it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hmmmmmm.....................

This was discussed pretty in depth at that 'other' site a few days ago.

If it was a missile, how did all of those light posts get knocked down?

While conspiracy theories are good, and there's a few that have a lot of substance, I just don't believe this one.

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

15. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

b) a lack of holes in the facade of the pentagon proves nothing, perhaps the plane came in at a very steep angle and actually impacted further inside than the facade?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you watch teh vid (the really grainy one) it is at a flat angle, not like diving down outta the sky, but going horizontal to the ground.

16. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

they also seemed to play heavily on peeps saying "it sounded like a missile..." well, of friggin course a plane slamming into a building 20' off the ground MIGHT sound like a missile to the average idiot with lack of a better description....

17. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

So the plane parts outside of the pentagon are fake ? How many civis know what a missile sounds like when fired ?

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Who says it was an air to air missile? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

just out of curiousity, can anybody translate the dialogue at the beginning?

20. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status