Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Interior for my Blazer!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Vegas89K5, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Vegas89K5

Vegas89K5 Registered Member

Whats up fellas? Im new to the sitre so I wasnt sure where to post this so hopefully right here is cool!!! Anyway, I recently bought an 89 Blazer which as I type this is gettin a 4" Superlift kit and some 33's installed. But my question is where is a good website(s) that I can find stock interior parts. I want to keep the stock look but I want to get newer stuff put in and maybe change the interior color which is now that tan color. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!!!!

VegasMike.....

2. georgiared84

georgiared84 1/2 ton status

Try www.lmctruck.com and get them to send you a catalog. I'm going broke because of that place

3. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yikes, for the same price as replacing a bunch of oem parts, carpet etc you could prolly strip the interior and line-x the entire thing. much cooler. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

in any event, LMC is my source for factory type parts... they have pretty much everything you'd need.

j

5. Vegas89K5

I dont do any serious off roading or anything so I figured I would just keep it the same. I hunt and fish and stuff and do some exploring but not into serious whelling, yet anyway!!!!

6. BowtieGuy3

BowtieGuy3 Guest

I have to agree with that LMC statement....Between them & Summit, I'm running myself into the poorhouse. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But LMC has tons of cool stuff, and I do believe JC Whitney sells interior stuff also...

7. noJeepshere

noJeepshere I Drive Trains! Premium Member

what color are you wanting to go to? mine is blue and i want to change it to tan. oh wait, nevermind, mines all manual and the aftermarket dash cap is cracked. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. Vegas89K5

my interior is tan, and I want to go to grey or black. My blazer is green with a tan top but Im gonna eventually have it painted completely green. Will post a pic when I get some.

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hehehe stick around here for a while and ull be hittin that mud and rocks befor ya know it! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green">Hey Vegas89K5...Do yourself a favor and fill out your profile for us so we know alittle about you... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I am doing the same thing looking to go black from gray...to bad my drivers seat is torn or I would hook you up when I find new interior...:( Good luck...

And hey welcome to the best damn K5 Site around!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

T </font>

11. Vegas89K5

Ok, profile has been filled out and thanks for the welcome Triger......I am sure it will be quit addictive!!!! Thanks for the help with my question guys look forward to getting a few of these catalogs.

Mike....

12. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Dale fan

Dale fan 1/2 ton status

Classic Industries has a lot of factory parts too. They are the only place I have found that has the rear side panels. Their catalog isn't free but you can download for free at their site.

14. gumneck

gumneck Registered Member

Triger,
    You know the saying "once you go black you dont go back". That's probably not funny but anyway. Well, I have a grey interior truck that is in need of couple o items and if your interested in selling I could help fund your black project. What say? I have the safety belts in the back that are shoulder type but do not match. I'm guessing the previous owner/owners replaced the top b/c the belts are carmine red. They dont even plug into the female portion of belts on seat. I'm at a loss at why that is so. Anyway let me know what think?
    Tom