Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

interior parts?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by baldk5, Aug 20, 2001.

1. baldk5

baldk5 Registered Member

I need to replace my blue iterior - carpets, door panels, etc., i also need various finishing pieces like those little covers for the holy sh*t handle on the passenger side. can anyone help? it'd be really cool if i can find a place here in Canada for this stuff, thanks.

so many parts, never enough money

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

LMC, JC Whitney, Kanter, Brothers, there's a few to get you started, I just got a new carpet for my 74 from Whitney 125$

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

4. shane

shane 1/2 ton status

Like the stereo install...How is it with the top off??
    I want to put in a decent system with marine grade speakers that shouldn't get messed up in the rain.

Shane

Never argue with idiots; They will drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience [​IMG]

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

The system still sounds great with the top off but you don't get much benefit of the 10"ers..........since they are all the way in the back and don't have the top to 'reflect' the thump.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>