Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Interior soaked anyone have wet oakles?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 8_YOUR_H2, May 16, 2001.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Does anyone have a pair on their ride? I took my top off over the weekend and of course it poured rain all day and soaked everything. I gutted the interior and I am going to cover it in bedliner but I need to water proof the seats somehow. Any one know if wet oakle has a website and or what the price is on their stuff or do they only have stuff for jeeps like most of the companies I have looked at?
    Brent

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

www.wetokole.com prices start at $ 99.00 a pair.

[​IMG]<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

3. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I guess it would help if I learned to spell
    Brenr...brent

4. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

Do a search on this from last year? General concensis ... don't do it! Don't hold up and sink ... ever surf?

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I also seem to remember something about the smell...

Rene

[​IMG]<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jules.coloradok5.com>http://jules.coloradok5.com</A>

6. Jason73K5

Jason73K5 1/2 ton status

I've had them. They're one of the worst investments I've made on the K-5. They didn't even last a whole summer before they faded and ripped, this when I had another car that was my daily driver. The fabric seat covers from PepBoys last much longer and cost much less, but even they give out. Right now I have a set of Corbeau Baha SS grey vinyl seats on order and they only cost me $50 more a piece than the Wet Okole's did. When I get them in, I'll let everyone know how they do. Right now they're on backorder and I'm in the middle of a TBI 350, TH-400, NP-241 swap, so it will be a while before I get to try them out.