Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Interior Trim for pickup

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by COCHEV, Sep 26, 2004.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

this is off a 75 pickup. all is in great shape. the 2 windshield piller peices will just need a larger headed screw on the bottom. otherwise all are in great shape. also included are the visors that have no rips anywhere.
    they are blown, not tan.

Pics

50 bucks plus shipping

2. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

these are hard to find in good shape. would cost tripple through LMC /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i always leave them on trucks we scrap cuz i advertise them and no one ever weants em, so to shredder silverado equipment goes, visors and headliner equipment and all, i got tired of saving those parts from trucks long ago only to end up having to scrap them all cuz no one wanted any of it, even all the 4wd and diesel visors and all,.

no one looks for interior stuff anymore, or much of anything stock for that matter,

good luck

4. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

wow, that was, well totally depressing. LOL!

i've always just yanked the crap out too. i don't know how many times i've just thrown out trim pieces. this just seemed like a good completer kit for someone who might just be wanting to have a nice restored interion. i will hang onto it for a while, then it will most likely get pitched