Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

interior

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by AntAZBlaz, May 10, 2000.

1. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

i was wondering if any one wanted to see picts of my new interior instalation? i ran wires for a new stereo set up and put in a layer dynamat, up front, a layer of heat shield and a 3/4 layer of insulation and installed my brand new carpet from acc mats in. i painted the interior of the top with a layer of rhino liner same for the tail gate and most of the interior molding, put in a new head liner with a layer of heat shield in it and got the windows tinted, mine is an 86 black k5, and even though i went black with the interior it is cooler inside now then it was before i did all of the above. the heat shield is a life saver here in az!

2. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

well, lets see the pics man!!

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

3. 83K5

83K5 Registered Member

I'm sure interested !!!

4. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

let see the pics.

Phil
    82K5

5. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

i forgot to mention, it but i don't have any picts yet, of my newly installed door inserts and a dash cover all black of course. more than likely i'll post the picts of the interior on a web page for you guys some time next week and i'll put the address in this thread.
    anthony