Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

international scout stuff for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by buckshot33, Jun 12, 2004.

1. buckshot33

buckshot33 Registered Member

68 scout 4 cyl radiator. looks like its in great shape and a decent radiator. Probably could be retro's into other trucks if desired. 50 bucks + shipping

Good IH scout 800 steering column. turn signal switch is tight. steering wheel is in great shape, a minor hairline crack at the most, easily repairable. 50 bucks + shipping

IH Dana 27 front axle with brakes, steering linkage, etc. This is a sealed knuckle design. Looks functional but never used it. might need a hub replaced, could be frozen. Not very desirable but if you want it, you can have it for 25 bucks. Probabaly gonna have to be picked up.

Complete guage cluster from a 68 IH scout. all guages included + the panel. Don't know if they work but look good to me. 25 + shipping.

68 IH scout manual steering box. great shape, works great and little to no play. looks great. 50 + shipping

Also have a complete scout 800 with 304 v8/3spd/dana tcase (18 or 20). rear d44 front d30 (might be a 35, not sure). needs restored but clean body, little body work needed, hardly any rust. needs title. 500 and you pick up.

everything is O.B.O. Located in Bakersfield CA 661-871-6522

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

There are a few Scout drivers over at www.colorado4x4.org that might be interested in some of that stuff. Ya might want to post it in their For Sale forum as well. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. buckshot33

hey thanks for the info!

4. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

I sure wish you were closer, but its a pretty good drive from Louisiana. Can you get me some picks of the 800? I applied for a second job last week. If I get it I may be able to afford to have it shipped.

5. buckshot33

Ill be more than happy to get some pics to you but I dont think you're gonna want to ship it. ive shipped a couple cars across country and non-op shipping is gonna be at least a thousand bucks. I dont think you wanna spend 1500 on a $500 truck. I will post some pics for you though.