Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Internet

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by roadnotca, Nov 13, 2005.

1. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Hey Guys, here's something regarding our freedom to net. The UN wants a piece of the action. I like my Internet just fine without yehoos messing with it, and we know they won't be an improvement, they'll be an impediment. China is censoring their people already. We can't vote on anything not made in USA. There are way millions of users out there, the informal army will be forming soon. Look for it.:D

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Huh???

:dunno:

3. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Un

Just a heads-up, got to follow the net news. I can understand your Q, I get political news I pay for. There is too much money and power to be had from the net for it to be ignored. You've heard the news about Media bias, etc. How TV and print Media are melting. Everyones gone to the net. There's no bias in the net, the power people cannot stand that. This is not wacko stuff, I'm just drawing attention here, because here, CK5, is also important to all of us. Thanks for response.:D