Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Intrested in vegtable steamer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

This thar ting I'm getting too fawkin fat. I need to eat health. Anyone know anything about these thangs ???

2. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

dude eat what you man. die young make a pretty corpse. and if a chick says something about it telher when you got a good tool you need to keep a shed over it

3. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

my roommate bought one of those...
    used it twice and its back in its box in the closet..
    it works great, but it takes forever to cook rice, vegetables come out great, but again takes a while to cook it, he wasnt up to the wait when he got home from work so its just sitting around...

good luck with the weight loss, exercise is the key with any diet, get into a regular exercise program and you'll see much better results than starving yourself on rabbit food

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I have one that is plastic (heavy) that has some steam holes in the lid that you can just toss in the microwave. It was fairly inexpensive (around 20 bucks, I think) and works like a charm. Rice takes about 6 minutes, most vegetables are done in ~10. A definite /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif . I'd be lost without that little fawker and my grill. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

I have one like the white one, it works great put water and rice in, turn it on then forget about it.