Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

involuntarily euthinize child molestors

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bobalob, Sep 1, 2005.

1. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

apparently some guy in a FBI hat shows up at a local house where three level 3(most likely to reoffend) sex predators live together and wants to discuss their level 3 status and inform them that their names are on a internet hit list one of them leaves for work and returns the next morning to find their bodies, this was over the weekend and on monday local paper received letter claiming responsibility and declaring intentions to remove more level 3s from society, all this in little liberal Bellingham, Washington. One guy actully called the local morning talk show to say how horrible vigilantes were and he thinks bill oreilly pushing so hard for Jessicas law was the catalyst. All i know is i hope the guy can pop some more before being caught and instead of charging him with murder i think animal cruelty is the worst they should charge him with or just give him a medal and a full time job. :wink1:

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I did the registered offenders map thing and was amazed at how many were right around here. Kind of upsetting.

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

My old neighbor was this cool-ass old man (with a pretty damn hot wife for an older woman).... But, anyway, in talking to him one day, I found out what his job was - he is a parole officer for high risk sex offenders. I made a comment about 'how that must be a pretty laid back job', and he laughed. Told me he had a double work load because there weren't enough officers for all the offenders. I was amazed! Then he said, "You wouldn't believe the number that are just on these streets around here". Can't say I was too pleased to learn this.

But, the truth is, there are ALOT out there....ALOT!

5. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

From that, I got this:

NO FAAWKIN' shiat your address is available online!! And no freakin' wonder people want you dead! Those douche bags lost all rights when they commited a sex crime - PERIOD! They should all have to wear signs that declare what they are (Scarlet Letter philosophy)....brand those bastards. The day I have sympathy for any criminal who fears for their safety is the day I turn my balls back into God. I mean, when that person screwed with someone else's safety, that was ok, but it's not ok when it's their safety? A$$hats. :mad: :rolleyes: :surepal:

6. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

And then I got to this part:

PERFECT! I love it. Tell people who to really pull it off. :haha: :bow:

7. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

a friend of mine lives in B'Ham... no offense to your town... but i cant stand that place....

beautiful place, people are... not my style...

BUT i am glad to see someone is doing it the right way.

grant

8. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I say they got what they deserved...And the room mate probably did it and faked the whole story

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Well, I assume level 3 is pretty bad, so I don't really care, but vigilatism motivated by anything but sadness is murder

Just remember not everyone on the sex offender list is deserving of death, some just didn't get the ages right before sex and some drank a bit too much at the wrong party and felt up a 16 year old.

You have to see all sides

Anyway, for the hardcore predatory people who knowingly target preteens and younger teens, and do so with no remorse, that should be a death penalty. Well, life in prison is effective on them too, becasue from what I know, they don't have much fun in there once thier crime is known.

10. Resurrection_Joe

Oh, and not to sound wierd or anything, I'm glad no one is misusing the term pedophile, semantics, not advocation

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

level 3 isn't a "whoops didn't check ID"

12. Resurrection_Joe

Yeah I looked into it

Level three sounds like that they shouldn't be free at all

"High Risk Of Repeat Offense And High Risk To The Community"

13. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Hell, just send em all to Africa. Let em all contract AIDS and the other wonderful STDs going around over there. Just don't let them return here.