Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Iowa Caucuses *RANT*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Beast388, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I will sure be glad when the Iowa Caucuses will be over on January 19th. Maybe the number of nasty ads by the Democrats will decrease. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif This is just getting old! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

And what is with the "I am <insert canidates name here> and I approve this message"? Was there a problem in the past with running ads that they didn't approve? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

You know how shady those Iowa politicians are.... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    And what is with the "I am <insert canidates name here> and I approve this message"? Was there a problem in the past with running ads that they didn't approve?

[/ QUOTE ] I do belive that comes from the smear campaids where thier oponents run ads making them look bad.

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

school was a long time ago, i dont remember what the caucus even is, but i remember the term though,
    how does it work and why IA ?

haha

5. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I hear ya.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif All these A-Holes can take a flying leap /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    school was a long time ago, i dont remember what the caucus even is, but i remember the term though,
    how does it work and why IA ?

haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Democratic Caucus Process

Iowa Caucus info

I just searched on Google. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif