Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IQ test

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Jan 23, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

[ QUOTE ]
    Congratulations, Branndon!
    Your IQ score is 131

[/ QUOTE ]

I was shocked and happy its higher than i thought /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

"Congratulations Bob, You might be retarded!" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Just kidding, I got a 127. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

first time i took it a couple years ago i think i got 119 or something like that

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

133 for me

[ QUOTE ]
    This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results

[/ QUOTE ]

Rene

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

got a 131 as well /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

139 for me /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Congratulations, Tim!
    Your IQ score is 111

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. You'll discover:
    Your hidden intellectual strengths
    How your IQ compares to others
    Exercises to improve your IQ
    Complete answers to all the questions
    ...and more! It's ready right now!

Wow, I'm [darn] stupid.

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

For a more accurate test (with believable results) try mensa.com

They have a test meant to see if you truly do place in the upper 2%...and it's a long and very comprehensive test. I've taken a few online IQ tests and scored anywhere from 130 to 155. Took the mensa test and scored a 123.

A 123 ain't gonna cut it for mensa...but who wants to hang with a bunch of geeks anyways /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

111 doesn't mean you're stupid Tim...take those results with a grain of salt.

Rene

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I don't think I'm stupid, I just consider myself far more intelligent than the majority of people, and found it shocking that I got a lower score than than anyone else that had posted. Either I'm in the company of some smart folks, I'm not as smart as I think I am, or the test is full of shi*. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Then again, I got lazy and just clicked an answer on a couple of the problems. Only one did I actually pull out a pen and paper and figure out (the geometrical question about driving opposite directions and turning left didn't make any sense to me without a picture, then I found the answer easily).

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Internet Quarterbacks?

11. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

Congratulations, Anna!
    Your IQ score is 124

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

stupid online iq tests, these things are wrong anyway

if you put your age at 16 or younger, you get a higher score.

13. JDNobodi

JDNobodi 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Show right there how off that test is, I got terrible vocabulary skills and I suck at math.

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Hilarious. I take it one more time and:

Congratulations, Tim!
    Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

133 for me. My wife is taking it too.

16. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

I took the test again, answering questions randomly without reading the question or looking at the answer. SInce most answer have 5 possibilities, I should have gotten 20% correct. On a 0-200 scale, I should have scored a 40.

I got a 84. Hmmm.. Hey Tim, it also told me I was a precision processor -
    [ QUOTE ]

Congratulations, Michael!
    Your IQ score is 84

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

[/ QUOTE ]

So a person who is mildy retarded (iq 84) is a PRECISION processor?

17. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

So a person who is mildy retarded (iq 84) is a PRECISION processor?

[/ QUOTE ]

mechanic /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Wow...

I'm an Insightful Linguist.
    My Score: 118

Earlier I took another test and only scored 99 /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

stupid IQ tests, they're just trying to make me feel dumb or something /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

i'm a member of Mensa so i don't need to take anymore test /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

20. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Is 67 baad?