Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IRAQ. *DELETED*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BEHJR, Apr 4, 2004.

1. BEHJR

BEHJR 1/2 ton status

Post deleted by cranky

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Re: IRAQ.

Glass parking lot. Someone I work with mentioned that instead of dropping bombs, we should take all the guts and blood from a hog slaughter house and drop that over Iraq. Would make for a very interesting situation.

Kris

3. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Glass parking lot. Someone I work with mentioned that instead of dropping bombs, we should take all the guts and blood from a hog slaughter house and drop that over Iraq. Would make for a very interesting situation.

Kris

[/ QUOTE ]

Vote for me in November and consider it done /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

nuke would be bad.
    DONT GET ME WRONG, I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT AS WELL
    but the resources we can get from there would be nice. i say poison/gas/chemical/bio raid the place. most the stuff we have nowdays can be used and a few days later is safe to go back into the area. do it for like a month, then two weeks of no gas. then go at it for anothe rmonth.
    NOTHING would be alive then.

and the land would be safe for us to go take the oil.
    Grant

5. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

i say open up russia and alaska and screw opec

without america opec would be Pete's Gas Station in a few weeks

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I don't think we should nuke em, but I think she should go in and simply show them we're here we mean business and to back the heck up and stand down. Otherwise you will find yourself at a gate alright, and it's not one where Allah is at. It's one where you are asked, smoking or smoking?

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Don't nuke anything!

Haven't we invented some sort of clean high explosive? Mush applesauce people? Snipers from helicopters? Whatever, just [darn] em up.

8. BEHJR

BEHJR 1/2 ton status

Now I read 7 more killed. Now it is 10. Dang........ Not worth it. Screw the rag heads.

9. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't nuke anything!

Haven't we invented some sort of clean high explosive? Mush applesauce people? Snipers from helicopters? Whatever, just [darn] em up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the MOAB ( Mother of all bombs ) /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

What about the Ol' Nuetron bomb? kill 'em all leave the buildings standing!!! Sucks to see people so crazy, and ignorant. Hard to believe they think we are so bad, feeding them and all. News is kind of like the news during the Vietnam war, seeing all of the Iraqi men running aroud doing nothing while our men are doing the fighting for them. On the old Vietnam news clips you always see hundreds of Vietnamese dudes running around rideing scooters, pimping, selling watches, stealing cameras (full metal jacket). hard to fell sorry for poeple if they cant do for them selves. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

"Sucks to see people so crazy, and ignorant."

nuke em nuke em nuke em, blow em away

now i understand why iraqi civilians hate america

12. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So its OUR fault that Iraqi's are murdering our troops !? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So its OUR fault that Iraqi's are murdering our troops !? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's our fault that their own beloved leader was killing them, and our fault for liberating them and saving them from such a scumbag.

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

They're just crazy... need to figure out what they want and stick with it...

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

new plan for iraq, take that city that is being a real PITA (feluja?, sp i know) and send every single bomber in our air force with conventional bombs. Flatten the entire thing, then roll over the rubble with tanks until its dust. Any other cities act up, repeat as necessary. Worked great in germany and japan... I think it'd work again.

j

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Uhhh it's a war, our troops are doing their duty and they are murdering us? We're doing or job and they're commiting murder?

Pick a side, murder vs murder or war vs war, just because they are not on our side doesn't mean they aren't justified

17. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Uhhh it's a war, our troops are doing their duty and they are murdering us? We're doing or job and they're commiting murder?

Pick a side, murder vs murder or war vs war, just because they are not on our side doesn't mean they aren't justified

[/ QUOTE ]

The war is over, they lost. Defeated. We arent attacking them......they are attacking us. There would be no more causalties if they would quit murdering our guys. We are not fighting anyone anymore. No more ground to take. Our troops stand in front of an Iraqi establishment to protect it from Iraqis and get murdered. This isnt war anymore, its murder. Our troops are now acting as police and security guards. When a police officer or security guard is killed its murder. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

The war is not over, and if you believe that, maybe you should go there.

19. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The war is over, they lost. Defeated. We arent attacking them......they are attacking us. There would be no more causalties if they would quit murdering our guys. We are not fighting anyone anymore. No more ground to take. Our troops stand in front of an Iraqi establishment to protect it from Iraqis and get murdered. This isnt war anymore, its murder. Our troops are now acting as police and security guards. When a police officer or security guard is killed its murder.

[/ QUOTE ] damn right brother!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif I could see the rebellion if we were forceing them into an alternate life style or way of thinking. But we are granting them the freedom to make there own choices??? WTF animals!! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

20. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Ah great- yet another armchair general!!! How can you be certain it's not over? Have YOU visited Iraq lately? Last I checked there are guys on this very board who have done their duty and may have a clue what they're talking about- your name's not on the list.

You've been a bit of dink today, Tim. Is your knee bugging you? Maybe you've noticed that mj is trolling around again and you're trying to impress him? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif