Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Iraq Pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Oct 19, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

2. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Right, we are not allowed to see those. Might give the impression that we are doing the right thing /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

This picture taken of me is one of my favorites. Do these kids look unhappy to see us?

Happy kids

4. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This picture taken of me is one of my favorites. Do these kids look unhappy to see us?

Happy kids

[/ QUOTE ]

i applaude ya boss!! terrific job! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Those pics are great man, I just forwarded that to everyone I know.

And ktedesco; thank you for your service, those kids look thrilled just to be near you. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

You sure look like a murderous Yankee occupier Kevin! If I look closely, I see the look in their eyes that says "he's gonna kill us when the camera batteries die".

All kidding aside, it's too bad CNN won't show pictures like that. It's too bad Katie Couric wont do a story about guys like you and situations like that. I wish more people around here and the world could see the good we bring to places like Iraq. Of course, being the sick bastard I am, I would not mind a bit if you posted video of you working that SAW across a crowd of Iraqi's dancing around a burning Humvee.

When are you finally moving up here?

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kerry on Iraq: 'Wrong War, Wrong Place, Wrong Time'

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell that to the Iraqi people, Mr. Kerry. And to think that there are people that will vote for this communist bastard.

9. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Happy kids

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

great examples of the fact that, while the US military is more powerful than any other in the history of man, its a force full of compassion. In spite of what CNN and Kerry would have you believe, the greatest force for good in this world the last 50+ years has been the US military.

j

11. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

I really think that sign should say !!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, American Soldiers and Familes !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    They gave the most !!!!!! Amen !!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Yeah... the media apparently can't report on it unless it's somehow negative.

Has anyone heard in a mainstream media outlet of ANY kind about some of the medals that have been awarded to our troops? There's Marine PFC's and Lance Corporals being awarded the Navy Cross for their actions in Iraq. For those who don't know, the Navy Cross is the second-highest award a Marine or sailor can get... second only to the Medal of Honor. And the average Marine PFC isn't even old enough to legally drink the beer he so richly deserves when he comes home! Anyone who's not military heard about this?

On that note, anyone heard about the two Marines, one Lance Corporal and one Corporal, who have been recommended for the Medal of Honor? Oh-by-the-way, both awards will be posthumous, if approved. Both of these Marines gave their lives so that others would live; one dove on a grenade, one was last seen alive pulling wounded Marines from the line of fire in a street. I'm sure their are similar stories from the Army... yet the media ignores the heroism and sacrifices of the very people who protect that which guarantees their freedom.

THIS is what America needs to hear about. America NEEDS to hear and see that American combat engineers are rebuilding Iraq's infrastructure. America NEEDS to hear and see that schools and hospitals are being rebuilt where they were damaged/destroyed, and established where there were none before. America NEEDS to hear and see that most Iraqis are happy that Saddam is gone. But all we hear from the mainstream media is the number of wounded and/or killed that day. Makes me f**king SICK. Almost makes me think that the military's strict control of what the media could report on during WWII was really a good thing, even though it did step on the Constitution a bit...

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, back in WWII the media saw it as their duty to help their country in its time of crisis and they frequently reported on medals/heroism/vistories of our troops to boost morale at home. The modern media does the same thing, its just that now they are on the OTHER side. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

14. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]
    This is the most powerfull image i see in the entire set, hard to explain if you wernt there but this is something that those women have never seen or even thought of being able to do. To be equal and respected. Amazing what freedom can do, lets me know that all the sacrifice and pain had a reason, and no i dont give a ____ about not finding WMDs