Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Iraq

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

We're in Bagdad. I think it's Sooooo funny how the Iraq minister of defence has been talking mad sh*t. Trying to say we haven't taken thier airport, how they have us on the run, that we're not even close to Bagdad. Now that's funny !!!1 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I don't think its the minister of defense who's telling everybody this....I think its Saddam pointing a gun at the ministers head forcing him to tell everybody this. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That could be so. I still find it funny all the lies the Iraq gov. is telling the world with all the news reporters over there.

4. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Either that or he's dumb enough to believe it.

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

This nuts on CNN now telling how their kicking our butt and were lieing. They have...won at Kut....Kicked us out of the airport... defeated us in north Baghdad (didn't know we were there)..havent retreated in the North from the Kurds. These people are Nuckin Futs /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

I was thinking last night while listening to the crack smoker talk his crap that it would have been funny as all get out to see a Special Ops team break in the room while he was giving his speech..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Reminds me of that scene from Animal House at the end where that Nazi guys is standing in the street saying 'Remain calm, all is well', as a riot is basically overrunning him. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Its time to send in the mouse to sniff him out
    [​IMG]

9. Stickseler

Nice Mouse /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

10. Stickseler

You know they say this war is only about oil. How can that be I dont think we'd be interested in Middle East Beaver Oil [​IMG] . Not very clean if you ask me, what with being out in the desert all the time with no water and all that [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Its Crude Beaver Oil, everyone knows it has to be refined before you can use it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

*Update* We've taken most of Bagdad, there is a poppular uprising where the citizens are attacking Saddams Republic gaurds. I can't wait to hear what Bagdad Bob has too say about this.

13. Stickseler

He said we were lying...were not there...

I think this boy would fail operation Golden Flow if you know what I mean /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

I saw a reply from a Marine that said they were litterally across the street from the information ministry and said they could go in and say "hi". and show him that they were there /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif