Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Iraqi Terrorists Behead South Korean

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigyellowjimmy, Jun 22, 2004.

1. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Tuesday, June 22, 2004
    CAIRO, Egypt – An Iraqi militant group has beheaded its South Korean hostage, the pan-Arab satellite channel Al-Jazeera reported Tuesday. The South Korean foreign ministry issued a statement confirming the report.
    The pan-Arab station said it had received a videotape showing that Kim Sun-il had been executed.

Kim, 33, worked for a South Korean company supplying the U.S. military in Iraq and was abducted last week, according to the South Korean government.

Kim was shown in the videotape kneeling, blindfolded and wearing an orange jumpsuit similar to those issued to prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

The tape showed five hooded men standing behind Kim, one reading a statement and gesturing with his right hand. Another captor had a big knife slipped in his belt.

The video as broadcast did not show Kim being executed.

Al-Jazeera said the execution was carried out by the al-Qaida-linked group Monotheism and Jihad.

News of the apparent beheading reached the White House in the midst of a briefing by spokesman Scott McClellan, who said he was not aware of the report.

"That would be horrible news," McCelllan said. "There simply is no justification for those kinds of atrocities that the terrorists carry out. We've seen some of the barbaric nature of the terrorists recently when it comes to an American citizen that was killed in Saudi Arabia, and it is a reminder of the true nature of the terrorist."

Kim's kidnappers had initially threatened to kill him at sundown Monday unless South Korea canceled a troop deployment to Iraq. The Seoul government rejected the demand and stood firm with plans to dispatch 3,000 soldiers starting in August.

NKTS, a South Korean security firm doing business in Iraq, told the AP in Baghdad earlier Tuesday that Kim was still alive and that negotiations for his release continued, with the company president expected to arrive in Baghdad from Seoul by Wednesday.

© 2004 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

2. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Those SOB's I hope when they get to that great heaven of theirs it wont be to HOT for them! Burn Fawkers!! Straight to the lake of Hades /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

Cowards! It makes me sick, the only satisfaction I get from this is knowing that these terrorists are showing their colors, who they really are. The media and Europe sugar coats them like they are human /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I salute the South Koreans for not caving in to the murderous cowards!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I salute the South Koreans for not caving in to the murderous cowards!

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that they DID cave in. They asked for an extention of the deadline (yesterday) to get their people out of the country and the masked cowards told them they would hold off .... then the cowards decided to butcher the guy anyway.

Why don't people ever learn that you can't negotiate in good faith with these wack-jobs?

The only way to stop it is to kill all of them wherever we find them (all the terrorists not all the muslims), stuff their bodies inside a dead pig and bury them in a pit of manure facing west. Put those pictures up on Al-Jizz's website and see what they think. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[angry rant: off]

5. bigyellowjimmy

It was my understanding that they agreed to send home all civilian workers in July but didnt agree to canceling plans of sending more troops over. Ive been busy and havent been reading the news like I normally do and may not have understood it correctly /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

YES! You've got that right. Its time we understood this is a HOLY WAR, Jihad against the infidels, started by Muslims. There's two options, kill and conquer all infidels or get defeated. Time to pull out all the stops, dip the bullets in pigs blood, behead the bad guys publiciy and drop their heads in buckets of pigs blood, etc. Im sick of skirting around this and calling this a war on terrorism only. Like it or not Islam is at war with us. Guess all this beheading of innocent civilians has fueled this angry rant.......

Ok, Im better now.

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The only way to stop it is to kill all of them wherever we find them (all the terrorists not all the muslims), stuff their bodies inside a dead pig and bury them in a pit of manure facing west.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, but we should be sure they know there's pig blood/guts on whatever projectile or weapon we use to kill them before they die, to make it that much more torturous and worthless to them, like they did to the ones they've murdered by knife.

So silly. Pig blood is the magic potion to ward off terrorists. People over there with a real danger of being abducted should be bathing in pig's blood so when they're touched by someone about to cut off thier head, they immediately disqualify the terrorists and make thier efforts null.

At this point, my heart goes out to anyone that's captured. I don't see how anyone will ever walk away from captivity by these animals without an assault by rescuers.

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

PARKING LOT! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

and still I have left wingers scoffing and shaking their heads when I call the war on terrorism "a battle between good and evil". Some people really have no clue. Maybe if it was their best friend or a very close loved one getting their head cut off they MIGHT understand... somehow I doubt it though... they'd prolly still blame it on the US. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

9. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

All I can say is, I have a little experience with the ROK's (Republic of Korea)troops and if they're anything now like they were when I was in there's likely to be some hunting done by those motivated little SOB's. I hope someone over there is serious about results and not appearances. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll volunteer for steamroller duty!

11. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you say "ARAB DISNEY"

Really tho' WTF are we waiting for? We sent a clear message to Japan in the 40's and they read it loud and clear, Why don't we send these Fr's the same present so they can be good little boys and girls. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

The way it sounds it happen to be a korean guy that worked for a company working for the US...

[ QUOTE ]
    Kim, 33, worked for a South Korean company supplying the U.S. military in Iraq

[/ QUOTE ]

13. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

thats the poop GOOB, in a pig(GOD cast demons into pigs). and face e'm east,HE HE. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

WW3, LETS GOOO!!!! Those people need to leave planet earth.

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    All I can say is, I have a little experience with the ROK's (Republic of Korea)troops and if they're anything now like they were when I was in there's likely to be some hunting done by those motivated little SOB's. I hope someone over there is serious about results and not appearances. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep! I've heard a few stories myself.

Those guys will crush whoever pisses them off!

16. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep those little SOB's train with us(marines) all the time and I totally agree they are some hard arse MoFo's

17. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep those little SOB's train with us(marines) all the time and I totally agree they are some hard arse MoFo's

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope they have a VERY successful hunt and arent hindered too much by political correctness and red tape crap. I want to see some dead terrorists soon /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

agreed, ROK marines are no joke. Guess they have to be when they are so outnumbered/outgunner by their communist brother to the north. As others stated, hope red tape doesnt get in the way of the ROKs kicking azz. If I know them, they cant wait to avenge their fallen comrade....

j

19. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

just in, US airstrike kills 24 insurgents, RIGHT ON! BOUT TIME!!! lets go do it some more, mutha(darn)ers just threatened to assasinate the new Iraqi leader. time to whup some body's a$$ big time. before it happens,make it a lesson, big enough to make them remember, that the US plan is not to be screwwd with!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. bigyellowjimmy

24 coward terrorists down, many more to go!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif