Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Irish confession

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoAngel, Jan 30, 2004.

1. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Irish Confession

Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose woman."
    The priest asks, "Is that you, little Tommy Shaughnessy?"
    Yes, Father, it is."

"And, who was the woman you were with?"
    "I can't be tellin' you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
    "Well, Tommy, I'm sure to find out sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now.

Was it Brenda O'Malley?"
    "I cannot say."
    "Was it Patricia Kelly?"
    "I'll never tell."
    Was it Liz Shannon?"
    "I'm sorry, but I can't name her."
    "Was it Cathy Morgan?"
    "My lips are sealed."
    "Was it Fiona McDonald, then?"
    Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration. "You're a steadfast lad, Tommy Shaughnessy, and I admire that. But you've sinned, and you must atone. You cannot at! tend church mass for three months. Be off with you now."

Tommy walks back to his pew. His friend Sean slides over and
    whispers,
    "What'd you get?! "

"Three month's vacation and five good leads" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif