Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IROK radials

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jacked_86chevyk10, Apr 14, 2004.

1. jacked_86chevyk10

jacked_86chevyk10 Registered Member

do yall think the radials will be a decent tire? im thinkin bout the 39's that i saw in the new 4wheeler mag. - fourwheel parts beats prices right? bc ntw has it for like $20 cheaper!!!!thanks

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I see no point in making a trail tire like the IROK a radial.

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I have ridden in Mudhog's /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif with the 39.5's on it. They are bias ply, but they run SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just think how much better the radials would be. I'd get 'em, and I DO see the point in making that tire a radial. This seems to be Interco's comparative answer to the BFG KM's but kicks the performance expectation up a notch! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    . - fourwheel parts beats prices right? bc ntw has it for like $20 cheaper!!!!thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to give Keith a call at the Atlanta GA. store. He is a CK5 member, and a really knowledgeable guy to work with.

I ordered five 16x10 8 lug rock crawlers and a set of Procomp stainless lines from him, and he 'took care of me'(If you know what I mean) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Give him a call and ask...

Hey, it would even be toll free if you call the 800 number, and ask to be transferred the store.

If you search, you will find he has hooked others up with winch deals, etc.

His store# is 770-427-9840

Byron

5. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I have ridden in Mudhog's /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif with the 39.5's on it. They are bias ply, but they run SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just think how much better the radials would be. I'd get 'em, and I DO see the point in making that tire a radial.

[/ QUOTE ] I know he just got them and how many miles are on them? I thought my boggers were super smooth until they started to wear some and now they rattle my teeth. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I would like to see some wider versions of the Irok, 13.50 just doesn't cut it for me. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Just if they would make a radial bogger, that would be awesome. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i have about 2,000 on them so far and they still ride just as smooth as the day i got them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i am very impressed with them and when its time for a new set i WILL be getting the new 42x14x16in irok's /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

7. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

Mudhog can you tell any signs of wearing I think these will be next set but on dd

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

mine is a daily driver and i can see a very very small amount of wear. but it is what i would consider normal and not fast /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif