Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IROKs home

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Nov 20, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Got them home about half an hour ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thin my dad needs a little lift for these? I need some more front fender trimming I think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Time to break out the saw /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

the sawzall is right out of the picture, the air chisel is right there as well as the grinder with cut off wheel /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i know peeps say they work, but damn iroks always look bald when I see em in pix! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

j

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

they look much meatier in person but you still think they should be deeper. They are real narrow too. As long as they do what they are suppossed to I don't care. The narrower size was a part of buying, hoped they would fit easier than the 15" wide TSL.

6. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Are yours the 39.5" IROKs? I have them mounted on 11" wide rims and they are as wide sectionally as a comparable sized TSL.

Driveway shot!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tread...

[​IMG]

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Damn, Neil! Nice axles! Wonder where you got those from? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyways, nice looking rig! Looks plenty beefy from that stance! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn, Neil! Nice axles! Wonder where you got those from? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyways, nice looking rig! Looks plenty beefy from that stance! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Where you been boy! Those pics were circulated way back in April or May! You can ask the locals who have seen my truck in person. It gets some sort of Internet straightness - it actually looks good in pictures. Its a real dissapointment when you get up close. I like to call it "good from far, but far from good". It doesn't have a straight panel on it anymore! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Ahh and Thanks Wes for hooking me up with those axles.

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Nice winch cradle !

10. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Where'd you get them from?

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Well the guy says they compacted a little from sitting in a stack, they are bowed out in the center so I'm sure when mounted and aired right and on the K5 they will get a good bit wider. They are 39.5x13.50x15s. I got them from someone on the Paragon Forum, buddy spotted the ad and let me know he lives out in York.