Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IROKs mounted :)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Feb 16, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Buddy of mine lent me some 15x10s with 4.5" backspacing that hes gonna let me use for a while, then I will get some double locks. Did a lot of caliper grinding and mounted one. Still rubs a little but I had to see it on and want to get the other one on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    15" of clearance under the Dana 60, I will grind it just a little bit for clearnace, Section width on the mounted tires is about 15.5", on 10" wide rim.

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Is that a 99-02' Arctic cat 600 in the background? Short track I see. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif How often go you ride? I have a 96' Arctic Cat 600 triple powder extreme long track with a silencer and pipes. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Oh yeah...the Iroks look good. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

99 600, its a friend of my dad,s he is riding up in New York right now, I don't get to ride anymore, sold the sled I used to ride a few years ago, I miss riding.

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Oops... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Sorry man. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

right on congrats those look just like mine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif