Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Irritating people

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Aug 28, 2002.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I just wanted to take a moment to say I work with one of the most annoying people in the world.

That's all.

2. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    We've got one of those in the service department. 40 year old butch-style lesbo.... NEVER SHUTS HER MOUTH... I feel your pain /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Let it out, it's good for the soul.
    I have excellent co-workers, it's some of my clients that get annoying. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, I can hear that. Noangel, I work with awesome people too, but one or two occasionally get on my nerves... Like when I'm walking down the hall carrying a large heavy object, this person starts yelling from across the building "Hey Rob, are you busy?"

No, I was just a little bored, so firgured I'd walk around the office carrying a computer.

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I fawkin can't stand Mr. Know-it-alls!(There are many in this world!) /forums/images/icons/mad.gif ...Alway's has to put there say in! Shut the **** up,and go away! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Also when you get something done (Rims/Tires) your excited you go over a friends house. Your buddy say's "I could have gotten a better deal" ahhh...**** You! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

I hate people... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Or how about your eating lunch at your desk and people say "Can you help me for a minute?"

7. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

I hate it when I'm answering posts on CK5, only to be interrupted by somebody wanting me to do my job... sheesh.... some people..... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, that makes me nuts too.

Calclips, that crap has gotta stop!

9. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I hate it when I'm answering posts on CK5, only to be interrupted by somebody wanting me to do my job... sheesh.... some people...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too funny! It happens all the time here. I hate it. I think what needs to happen is we need to put our heads together and find a way to do something on here and make money at it. Oh wait, I know. I think we need an official CK5 spokesmodel/spokesperson? We could have our own program too.
    We could call it "Wild On CK5 " /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

If I could get paid for surfing CK5... I'd be set. Well, I KINDA get paid for surfing CK5 as it is... but I'd like to get rid of all the other work I have to do to keep my sweet sweet cubicle. Sometimes I feel like Peter Gibbons.

**I don't get whats so hard about my name... Nah-he-na-na-ja.... Nahhenanaja**

11. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

99% of the population irritates me, so I feel your pain. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I take great pride in irritating some people. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

13. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

Nice thread. EVERYONE I work with irritates the hell out of me. The one that annoys me the most is the one I work closest with. He has a 5 year olds sence of humor and WON'T SHUT UP!! (Yes, I understand it's a blue car. Why the hell have you been laughing about it for the last 10 minutes) I can't believe I have to put up with him all day. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

14. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I work with lots of those... my favorites are the ones who, when I have a phone in each ear, come over to my desk and say "Uhmmm, Cheryle? So and so is on the line for you."

Do you think I would get fired if I slammed their head against a wall??? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Don't get me started. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
    I'm home now and trying like hell to forget the idiots I work with (for). /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

16. Skroo

Skroo 1/2 ton status

I've got the "I'm the owners friend so I can take every Friday off, take a vacation three weeks after I started, and come in late everyday" coworker. I keep my bay clean and put all my junk parts behind the rear door. He comes in at 12(should be 8) and I ask him to pick up the parts and chunk them. He says, yeah I'll think about it, and he doesn't do it. then after coming in late, he leaves right at five, so I have to drive my truck and follow an estimator to deliver off a car.(also his job). Lazy F%$@*&amp; porter. I should kick his ass but I'll get fired and I like my job.

17. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

I agree, I've got some real winners on my big jobsite. All of the local guys are pretty cool with me. ( I am a construction inspector) but the East Coasties are all @ssholes. Every time I fly back east everybody I meet is really nice. It's as if they flew out here and were expecting a bunch of hicks doin' a barn raisin'. Instead we have to keep slappin' their peepee's cause they aren't used to all of our building codes. All of the labor is local, just the paper pushers are from back east and I am getting fed up with them. One of them thought that because it is a federal job, that CA codes don't apply and that therefor no certified inspectors are required to do the job. He is the Quality Control guy. The architect asked him where all of the inspection reports were, he didn't have a single one from our firm, and his don't count as he is not certified in anything. They got us out there in a hurry. Now they don't want to pay for our services, they seem to think that we don't need to be out there full time. Oh well, they will get told otherwise soon, when they don't pass final on an 11 story building /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

I have 1 on My Work Crew. His Name is Mike. A Former Hobo. We Call Him Mikey Mo-Mo, the Homo- Hobo.

He's Alway's Loud, Obnoctious, has the Stereo in the Shop Cranked All the Way, you get the Picture. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif