Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is 4x4 Armor still around?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wy4tt, Apr 27, 2005.

1. wy4tt

wy4tt 1/2 ton status

Read the review of their front bumper in the reviews section. Tried emailing them, but they don't respond. Can't find their website either. Any info on them? Thanks.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

If ya mean 4X4 Iron..................he decided to not build and sell stuff for a while. To much time involved. I was lucky enough to get one of the last rear bumpers last month.

3. wy4tt

wy4tt 1/2 ton status

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sorry, my mistake!

5. wy4tt

wy4tt 1/2 ton status

Hey no problem! You mentioned that 4x4 Iron is out of commision for a while? That's too bad, as I was thinking of going with some of their products! I'll have to give them a call and check availability. Thanks for the info on 4x4 Iron.

6. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

B_to_C can tell you all about 4x4 Armor. The are basically out of business as near as we can tell.

B_to_C ordered a front bumper from them in late December, and it still isn't here yet. The worse thing is that they already have his money.

He's tried contacting them. The phone number he has doesn't work, and the website is gone as you know. Last news was that the owner was in the hospital with a stroke, and then within the last few weeks he got an e-mail with some vague information about a change of ownership. Still didn't provide any contact information or respond to his reply to that e-mail.