Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

is any one getting ready

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by ramjet gmc, Mar 4, 2004.

1. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

is any one getting ready to take out the 4x4 ??

my self it looks like a lite year for the k5 with the work to be completed on the house and my GF is moving in /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif plus i need to do some work to the stering. the funny part is i have most of the parts for it. and i must say with open d60 it is not a joy to drive i need to lock all them up and hit the tougher trails /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i for got the new 42 in the garage but i need to do some /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

2. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

Took mine out 2 weeks ago to give her a try. Man did she love bein back out. Perfect day all around. But un-fortunately my Civil War re-enacting may cut into alot of my muddin time. Oh well. I enjoy both. But we got a pretty busy schedule and my unit is hurtin alittle on the people side. My Capt keeps gettin stuck after an event so I will get to do some there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifyup.....all winter long /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif tailpan and floor repair/replacement, cage, bumpers, body bushings, fender /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif.........axels by the end of march.....not a big dog though /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gifjust slipp'n eaton posi's front and rear, and re-gearing /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.....................and getyting ready for you guys to come down or up on the 20th /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

GF moving in????????????????????

Have not done anything on the K5 yet since Donna is using it as a DD. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I have a bunch of parts waiting to go on then we will be doing the cage, winch, and bumpers. After that it's getting regeared to 4:56's. I also want rear disc brakes and Trail Ready beadlocks. Does this ever end?????? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. jimmy88

jimmy88 1/2 ton status

We're going to RC Sunday, your welcome to come.

BTW if your not using those 42's ......

6. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Nope, trading my truck for a 700hp honda civic, figure i can remove the front seat and just use the back as the drivers. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

sounds like a plan, I'm still waiting on the damn race shop to bend my main bar and halo for the buggy so I can finally get going on it! Its been at least a month.