Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is anyone close to Oregon? Or Dublin, CA

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by reedmit, Apr 8, 2002.

1. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

I have a lot of friends from Eagle Point, OR it is about 35 Miles from the CA border. I am also from Eagle Point but am currently living near Portland. I will be wheeling with them on May 4th and was thinking of trying some new place. Is there anyone in this club that is close to Oregon that wants to show us some good spot in CA?

Also I will be in Dublin, Camp Parks near Oakland the following weekend. I am going to be in an Army school and might get the weekend off. I was planning on taking a car there but if any of you are in that area and want to show me some good wheeling then maybe I will drive my truck down.

2. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

Hey whats up, i live in sunol, about 10 min from dublin and I work real close too, wheeling around here is pretty nice in some spots, depends what you like, there is a place about an hour from here thats some hardcore wheelin, when you coming down?

3. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

I will start school on May 5th. I will probably have the 11th and 12th off. I will try to find out soon. I will leave early on the 18th to head back to Oregon. Driving my truck that far will be expensive so I have to do some calculating before I say for sure. If I bring it I love all wheeling and am willing to try almost anything. I am sporting 38.5" SX tires and just put a locker up front. Rear is locked. To see pic of my truck click on one of the links in my signature. If I can't afford it I would love to tag along in an empty seat.

4. LiftedAssDodge

I know how that goes, i drive to pismo beach sometimes and thats like 4 hours away. I was checking out your profile a few days ago, thats a nice truck, if you wanna go wheeling then we should put something together for frank raines or for hollister, i have buddies with 4wd that will most likely come, and anytime im wheelin i got the seats full with a few ladies hahahhhaha, but you should bring your truck down, it would be a blast just dont break it

5. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Im in danville which is like 15 minutes from dublin im down to go wheelin.

6. LiftedAssDodge

where in danville are ya, i work in danvile, offa san ramon valley blvd, really close to sycamore. Alameda mortgage

7. barbastard

barbastard 1/2 ton status

yeah bro...I live inSan Ramon (right north of Dublin) and I'd probably be down to go wheelin that weekend. Just let me know what's up. Or if anyone else plans anything I'm down too.....

8. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Did you get the front shafts? Hows she running? Nathan again sorry about not getting back to ya about the steering arm. See ya.

9. barbastard

barbastard 1/2 ton status

OH YEAH!!! Got the shafts in, finished my grinding, painted my new wheels and mounted the swampers on them!!!! So...now she's up and running and one BAD ASS PISSED off rig!!!! You should see her!!! I haven't had time to get in the dirt yet, but I know when I do the performance is going to be great. Give me a call and we'll hook up at the hopyard for some beers!!!
    Oh yeah...no worries about the steering arm...I still feal bad about that one....so...first round's on me!!!

Nate

10. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

For Sure....Coors LIGHT....I'm a cheep date..

11. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

It looks like I wont be able to afford bringing my truck to Dublin. This really sucks. If you still want to go wheeling Saturday, May 12th, I would love to ride along with someone. I will have my truck in Eagle Point on the May 4th. I haven't had any responses on wheeling neer the OR/CA border. Are there no good spots that far north or is every one too far away?