Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is Fattie McButterpants dead???????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoAngel, Aug 28, 2002.

1. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Or is he away on vacation?? Are we all quitters? I lost 11 lbs., but suffice it to say not much has happened in a while. Anyone else still working on losing weight? I'm getting back on track Monday.

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I'm working on gaining weight...does that exclude me from the club?

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Your one of THOSE people!?! Members of the Fattie McButterpants club aren't too fond of members of the Skinny McMinipants club, sorry! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well count me in the skinny club to, im always trying to gain wait..i have a high metabelism..i can eat like a frickin horse, steaks leaft and right and i wont gain a friggin pound! lol...i suppose i should be happy..i bet a lot of people wish they were like that, but i suppose its got its pros and cons wither way..lol

Bryan

5. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Well...first let me thank you for calling me skinny! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I am trying to go from 275 to 290 or so (evidently 275 is too light to be an offensive lineman /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif ) Can I be in NOW?

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

You qualify! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Offensive lineman? For who?

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

A semipro team in Nebraska (see sig). I played indoor a couple years ago, and intend to play indoor again in 2003, provided I can put on some pounds. I dropped around 40 to play defensive end, now I need to put it back on to move back to offense. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

8. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Let me guess, you are about 17 yrs. old? My metabolism was like that, once you hit about 22 to 25 it's impossible to eat like that. !!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

9. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

27, actually. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I used to know what metabolism meant...now all I know is endless cardio just to maintain bodyfat levels. Cardio sucks, and that is all there is to it.

10. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

you wanna gain weight?
    get married.
    /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Yeah, Fattie had a heart attack from all that butter.... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. MizBeyatch

MizBeyatch Registered Member

/forums/images/icons/frown.gif It only gets harder past the 22-25 mark /forums/images/icons/frown.gif This is funny, I was just talkin w/ my "other (not better)" half last night about losing weight. We have a Brand new (and paid for /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ) Bowflex that's been a clothes hanger for the past 3 months. I dusted away all the cobwebs today while constructing my "plan to lose weight". Forgive me, I'm long-winded, but almost done. What motivated me was cruising ebay looking at jeans, every pair I liked was a size 0, 2 or 4. WTF? It hadn't really hit me just how much bigger I've gotten, as I just look at it by typical US pants sizing. A couple of pants sizes doesn't seem that bad, but when you're shopping by waist size that many of the Designer labels use, you're not lookin at from that perspective, you're lookin at from actual inches. Eeeewww /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

13. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

im not discussing this topic right now ( see post ) im not sure what group im in, but ive FORCED into McDiet land /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

14. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

11# is great - congratulations! I've struggled with weight all my life and am on track now. Down from 155-126. Hoping to hit that 30# gone mark when I weigh in tomorrow. I feel so much better. Would like to get to 120, maybe as low as 115. I'm 5'1" so that would be great. I got called "skinny" a few days ago for like the first time in my life, and the ladies where I was wanted to know what I've been doing to lose weight /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif good luck /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

16. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Im going to the doctor on tuesday to go on Merida. I just cant control my eating. I am like fat bastard from austin powers...

GET IN MY BELLY

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Just watch out eating fatty foods.... if you eat too much, you might get an oil slick from being on that stuff... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

18. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

We had this lady in our ROTC Prgram cut like 35lbs in two months eating whatever she wanted. All she did was an easy 45 min run every day. Basically ya just gotta keep your heart rate up for over 30mins of quality exercise /forums/images/icons/blush.gif ...or so I'm told....there are all kinds of interesting ways this can be done pretty easily. Oh well, good luck to ya'll

19. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Its eaither that or I am taking the electric carvin knife and shedding a few pounds the real unhealthy way...