Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is God mad at me?????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SkulzNBonz, May 9, 2003.

1. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Here's the deal, I believe w/ the exception of a tidal wave and an avalanche, I have been in close proximity to every major natural catastrophe known. Here's the list:
    #1 Volcano: I lived in Seattle when Mt. St. Helens erupted
    #2 Typhoon (hurricane): was stationed in Okinawa, Japan when a major typhoon came rollin' through
    #3 Earthquake: I was living in Southern California (Orange County) when the BIG Northridge (LA) earthquake occured
    #4 Tornado: here in Oklahoma City for the May 3, 1999 tornado that went within 1/4 mile of my house, and was damn near nailed again yesterday by the tornados that scooted through

What's up with that, is God trying to tell me something? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

John

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    What's up with that, is God trying to tell me something?

[/ QUOTE ]
    he might be /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif think about it you lived through them all didn't you? i think if he was mad at you he would just kill you lol

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I should hope he lived through them all, otherwise we have a situation on our hands. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very true /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

He's tellin you to sell your truck and buy an Explorer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    He's tellin you to sell your truck and buy an Explorer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that would be the little red guy with horns standing on his other shoulder. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    think about it you lived through them all didn't you? i think if he was mad at you he would just kill you lol

[/ QUOTE ] You've got a point. It isn't real healthy if you live within about a 100 miles of me, though /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    As for the Exploder, that would DEFINATELY ensure my demise /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

8. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Is God mad at me?????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been masturbating again? He sees all you know. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

OK I'm not a huge God person but I would say that on the contrary, he must like you pretty darn well to have let you survive all that stuff... And maybe he's trying to tell you to get a video recorder and keep it loaded and charged. The media pays for stuff like that ya know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

1. Your timing sucks. MOVE!!!

2. I don't think God has much love for the greater OKC metroplex.

11. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What's up with that, is God trying to tell me something?

[/ QUOTE ]

If He wanted ya....He'd a got ya....

He's a better shot than that.....

Don't matter where ya are or what yer doin'.....when it's your turn.....Yer Outta Here... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

If ya wanna make God laugh.......Tell Him yer plans...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif