Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is it a conspiracy?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jimmyjack, Jun 30, 2002.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I bought some beer today........ I was about to leave the beer cooler when it caught my eye. I picked up a 12 pack(yes, only a 12er) and saw the price(8.99) when I saw that the 18 pack was only $2 more. I did my "gozintas" and came to the conclusion that I was getting 6 more beers for $2 more. Therefore(sp?) a sixer should only be $2. Am I way off base here? I didn't even see a case that I could compare the price on, but the regular sixer was $4.89. Man, what a rip More bber is good tho /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Well let me tell ya, it all started out back in 89 with the whole "LIQUOR SHORTAGE" issue (yes I know it was all my fault but hey WTF) Then I come to find out there is this whole "EMBARGO" thing going on, trade issues w/ the first time shortage I created back in 89, I know , I know , you're thinkin' "CONSPIRACY" right, nope still me, so I guess you can just go ahead and thank me now....BTW ... you're welcome... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Man, what a rip More bber is good tho

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same problem last night, couldn't drink and type.

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

But I wasn't drunk officer. Hell, I can't even type when I'm sober /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif