Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is it just me or...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by speedyvision917, Sep 2, 2004.

1. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

seems like all the other topic forums are dieing out and not many people reply to them, everything ends up in the garage... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif i dont really care that much but lately ive seen things like "is this a good deal" in the garage wich if im correct are against forum rules /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif, also towing questions??? im not trying to start anything or piss anyone off just seein if im the only one noticing this /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I guess I should read the official forum rules...but personnally don't see the problem with asking advice on anything, its just that-advice, not a binding contract. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif then again, it never occured to me to sue McDonalds cuz my coffee was hot and didn't come with a warning label that says not to place it in my lap as i drive.

3. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

i dont have a real problem with it just ive seen the same post in some forums just sittin there

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I kind of stay out of the garage and let the fish swim