Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is it just me or.......?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SkulzNBonz, Jul 22, 2002.

1. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I have noticed a buttload of K5's/ Jimmy's for sale in my neck of the woods lately. I've also seen a bunch of them driving around. Is it because I'm watching for them more, or has anyone else noticed this trend? Make's me wonder...

John

2. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

ive only seen abou the same since ive been in pa.there are a lot of secong generations around but i only seen 1 other 1st gen around here.

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    I always see them for sale.... BUT THEY ARE GIANT PILES OF RUST! I wish I could just find a really clean one for sale.

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i know they are a dime a dosen out here in rochester...but the place being..ya you guessed it..rust city...kinda sad and over welming to see so many k5's suffering like that /forums/images/icons/frown.gif lol... including my own!! my next one..or truck..which either i buy dont matter to me as long as its a chevy 4x4 truck...is going to be in really good shape...ill make sure of that!

Bryan