Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is it leagl to Duct Tape....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Your 7 year olds mouth shut...I swear he hasn't shut up in 2 weeks...He even Talks in his sleep.......and questions...hes a freakin sponge.:1zhelp::1zhelp:

2. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

my 7 YO daughter is the same way. Sometimes I just have to crank up the stereo so I can't hear her. We spend the first 2 years teachin em to walk and talk and the next 16 saying sit down and shut up!!!!

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Lately, Katrina's(7) thing is to criticize Kim and I when she catches us smooching. I've told her to remember that kissing is gross in about 7 years.........

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I did the stereo thing just tonight!:thumb: I think my kids constant questions and wantin to tell me what is so very very important at that exact moment is my fathers' revenge. :crazy: I remember more than a quite a few time Dad tellin me just be quiet for five minutes. :grin:

5. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

My oldest is 4. Every time the wife and I try to talk its "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.....What son? Let me tell you sumtin. What son? Let me tell you sumtin. Well tell me. You know how to beat that monster on the Kids next door game? :o Got to love'm. Maybe they'll grow up to be wealthy and they'll take good care of us. They never need anything untill your on the phone, talking to your spouse, or the baby is asleep.

6. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Your parents ever say"I hope when you grow up you have a kid just like you". Mine did and the curse worked.

7. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Ding ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!

8. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

It's legal as long as you don't get caught. Before they go to school make sure all the tape residue is gone from their face ;)

9. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Good point, I forgot that line was said a few times :blush:

10. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

for me its the opposite. when ever im outside working on one of my trucks, my dad always comes over and asks a billion questions, or hes yelling at me. :D

but iv annoyed him alot so its all good

11. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

My girlfriend specifically has said, "I hope I never have kids like you and [my friend]." That attitude is going to garuntee it:D

12. eric22

eric22 1/2 ton status

god, so it gets worse! my five year old even bothers me in the bathroom! daddy daddy, what are you doing? me= "what do you do i the bathroom?" go caka... me=exsacly! now you know get the **** outta here haha j/k but you get the picture

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Nicely said. You couldnt have hit the nail on head any better with that one clark :haha: ,,,i have 2 1/2 yr old, but he only speaks chineese, and alot of it. I hate to say it, but sometimes i just WANT to say,,, my gosh boy your ramblin, blabberin, bla bla bla, a few words here and there,,, constand bla bla wa wa , whinin about this, whinin about that, oh my $#%$ ,, son, could you please STFU for a second, for the love of god.:haha: I dont say it, but i think it, but there just turning to us for all the answeres, witch is good.I just play along, encorage him, say" Thats good, goooood, good boy, what a good job youve done" ,,they need praise when there good too. Its funny, when i was 7 , i remember the only words i ever heard my grandpa say were =" Is that right???, good" or ,,," you did?thats good" ,,,, he just sat there and listened to me ramble ramble ramble, about kid stuff lol. :haha: Sometimes if you say "thats good" or "you did???" or im proud of you" long enough, thell eventually stop talking. They just want to be recognized, and they want there progress to be recognized, and they wanted to be praised for it, its a small price to pay, Jacob:)

14. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

My dad still aska me if I have any of his tools. Infact, he called me earlier askin if I had his torque wrench..yeh..I do :D I'd hafta send it 3 day air for him to get it back :grin:

15. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

My 7 yo daughter, Hunter, gets all wound up too.. My wife even told me, "I guess I know what I sound like to you".. LOL.. "YEP" :D

16. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

By the way.. like I tell my wife. One of these days, in the not so distant future... we'll ache to hear that rambling... when they are grown and gone.

I do dread that day.. :frown1:

Hug em, love em, squeeze em... they will grow up too fast.

17. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

My son is 9 months old and he is always making da da da da da and bye bye bye bye bye sounds. I told my wife one of these days he will proably never shut up.

All in all he's a blast to be with. Hey, you got to love them :D

18. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Save all that duct tape for when they hit 16. You'll need it to tape yourself up, keeping you from commiting murder.

19. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Sounds like me.

Oh yeah and I never grew out of it. :grin:

20. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That's the only good thing about children's television. TV= Electric Pacifier.