Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

is it me, or does time seem to be flying by????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Oct 9, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

nothing getting done but time just seems to be going by fast.i swear i was just cleaning the remnents of 2003, and now i'm getting to rake leaves.WTF?? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Time does fly, espessially in the military. Can't belive almost a year ago I re-enlisted. It doesn't seem like a year at all. The weird thing is the year went by, and I haven't really done anything. Weird.

3. boggerless

my dad is a MARINE and the stories, /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifthank you for protecting us. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifit doesn't matter if it's here or iraq or any where else. thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Its getting cold out here, tonight you almost had to wear a jacket. The snow better not come till december, camok5 has to be apart before the snow comes, otherwise shes doomed! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

better get to flinging the poo, huh, monkeyboy /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. boggerless

i hate cold /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifwinter sucks ass. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

seems like classes were starting last week....its already october /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

which uncc r u in?? Aint it summer yet??????

9. boggerless

i was hopin, we ain't gots no rain in three weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

yes time has been speeding it it feels like, ever since around age of 16 or so, faster and faster, no matter if you get alot or little done, although you feel alittle better when youve been occupied with projects that get you ahead in life, or actualyl have some employment of some kind and been busy with that,,,

time is evil.. unrelentless, unforgiving, its not good, for us mortals.,

im with bogger,

amnd 84gmc, yourte in canada and havent been down past freezing yet ??? we have just recently

you suck

winter sucks

snow ice bad, i dont evne like rain very much at all, ever, no matter how dry or hot it gets,

soem day...... ill be south or even southwest, somewhere hot and dry, somehow.,

11. boggerless

i'm thinking arizona /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif one day when i convince the wife. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    i'm thinking arizona one day when i convince the wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yearlong wheeling , topless wheeling , wheeling and water within minutes . I sometimes miss the snow in the front yard , but I am glad my parents pulled up from Michigan and dragged me here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Time does fly, espessially in the military. Can't belive almost a year ago I re-enlisted. It doesn't seem like a year at all. The weird thing is the year went by, and I haven't really done anything. Weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the feeling, I can't believe that I've been here in S. Korea for over 8 months now. I'm almost down below a hundred days left here in country. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The other side of that is, in about a week, I will have been in the Air Force for 10 years, I look back and wonder where the last 10 years have gone.

Rick

14. boggerless

is that you cousin paul???we'll be there to visit soon. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

15. boggerless

i've been at the same job for twenty years last june. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif some one shoot me. i hate this place,it used to be cool 7 years ago. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif