Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

is it possible to trace a call???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Feb 23, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I already know the *69 thing but what about when the caller has there info blocked? I just recieved two obscene calls on my cell phone..Only a few people know my number and to call twice within an hour makes me ponder if there is a way to find out who it was? The first call was a noise machine like one of those fart machines or a TAZ toy. the second was a computer sound bit kinda like the MR. ED one but not quite...All i know is my voice mail is getting the next call.
    And one more thing the only reason I answer the "CALLER ID blocked" calls is becuase my brother in San Deigo uses calling cards to call and it automaticly block those.
    So I'm waiting for the caller to call back but I want to know can I have it traced..I'm sure will end up being a stupid stunt that they thought was funny But I don't think it is. Especialy when only 10 people know the number. And 2 of them are on here,LOL

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!

2. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

I know on my home phone I can. It's another one of those star #'s. I don't know about on a cell phone though.

In theory everything works

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

yeah I kinda knew about that too but can't recall the number or if it works on the cell, Thanks for the reply..BTW he/she/they/it hasn't called back.

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!

4. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

If it's serious call the phone company. They may be able to help you out.

-Aaron

AGM73k5 - - ajgm1@yahoo.com
    .<a target="_blank" href=http://www.sealandgov.com>-</a>. --- -.. .

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm sure ever it is(like the person i think it could be) will call me tomorrow laughing about...oh well.

<hr></blockquote>

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Call up you cell phone provider and tell them to make it so if someone wants to call you on your cell phone they have to be unblocked to get through. That's what I do... so they have to dial some number, can't recall what it is to be seen. If they are unwilling to do that then they can't get through which works cuz now the idiots can't bug ya... that service as far as I know should be free to you or like $2 a month... not exactly spendy but nice to have.......

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

*57 or # 57 I can't remember which it is. Call the phone company and ask for a phone trap. This is a service provided by the phone company.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.moabdadc22.alloffroad.com/>http://www.moabdadc22.alloffroad.com/</a>Real four wheelers don't need tools to remove body panels, paint, tail lights..etc.

8. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

i don't know what phone company you have, but I can get on the internet and look at my call logs, and it shows the number for every incoming or outgoing call. I have voicestream, dont know if anyone else can do that though.

90K5