Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is it Spider hatching season?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The85k5, Jul 12, 2002.

1. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

Okay i leave my house at around 11 tonight....come home at 1:30 and theirs 50-100 baby spiders all over my entire computer desk with webs strung to my night stand, lights and partly on my bed....i dont wanna be a little b*tch about it but i'm sleeping in the living room tonight!!!

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

bomb them /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

We have a similar problem. Around this time every year, our cieling has dozens of baby spiders on it. Kinda gross when you think about sitting in the dark watching tv eating, not knowing what might be dropping down into your bowl... I've heard they're a good source of protein though, and I always feel a little stronger around this time... I'm hoping they stop showing up when we get new windows...

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Yeah there have been hella spiders in the house also. I think it might have to do something with the heat. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif