Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is it the 17th yet?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Oct 13, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My whole week is just a mindless precursor to Sunday night damnit...

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

youre gonna have to say why eventually, so just go ahead and do it /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I figured someone welse who is waiting would say it first /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Peacekeeper Wars Its been said a few times in a few different posts I'm just saying it again. I know I'm a scifi dork waiting on the premeire of a damn TV show, but I don't care I've been waiting for this for a long time.

4. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I'd actually kind of forgotten, but damn that's right.

Only 4 more days.

Man, I wish that show would have kept going.

5. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

The twitching is starting to kick in, need my Farscape fix ASAP! I hope this does really well, they have had plenty of time to develop this new series.

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

One can hope. I keep watching the marathon but its always the episodes I've seen /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. I just always happen to catch an episode I've seen. I guess it helps I saw a lot of the last 2 seasons(when I really became a fan). I wish our damn cable company had given us SciFi channel years ago, no idea how I lived without it.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    The twitching is starting to kick in, need my Farscape fix ASAP! I hope this does really well, they have had plenty of time to develop this new series.

[/ QUOTE ] Turn on Sci-Fi, Farscape is on all morning everyday the rest of this week. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. thezentree

yall are a buncha pricks with your TVs. i need one of those things.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    yall are a buncha pricks with your TVs. i need one of those things.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ] And just think, I'm buying a 57" to 65" (Depending on prices) with in the next few days. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

The 17th is me and my girlfriends anniversary... good date /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

It'd almost be my birthday if it was the 17th already. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. thezentree

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] And just think, I'm buying a 57" to 65" (Depending on prices) with in the next few days. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure that would fit in my room..... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

oh well, who needs a bed anyway /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

when does that new truck show come in Spiketv?

14. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Nice reminder, my wife's birthday is the 17th. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Better head out shopping after the office, don't think last minute Safeway flowers will cut it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just got season 4 today. Now I have the complete Farscape series on DVD. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif And you know I'll buy "The Peacekeeper Wars" as soon as it comes to DVD. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

sometime in january /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    sometime in january /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome! Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif