Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

is it wrong for me to think ....................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sweetk30, Mar 14, 2007.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

that when i watch some jacka$$ throw trash out there car window i need to faloow them till thay park and wait till coast is clear and smash there winshield out and tail lights then flatten there tires. and to top it all off leave a note. this is about how much i think of a$$ holes like you trash dumpers.

is it bad for me or am i just over the top a bit? :thinking: :dunno: :what: :ears: :1zhelp:

2. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

nah you're right on track, let us know how that works out for you...

lol

if someone can't wait to get where they're going to throw out a cup or a bag of wendys, then they need to be evaluated... and wtf is with people and cigarettes? if you like them so much, roll up your windows so i can enjoy the fresh air with mine down...

3. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

I think you're right on track. I can't stand to see that crap on the side of the road. Good grief people have a little respect.

And cigarettes?? Why is it that people who smoke think nothing of throwing their cig butts on the ground?? Do they think that is not littering? Man I hate that!!

4. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

I will put a but in my pocket before I would throw one out the window of a car. At a stoplight before I have walked up and picked up a butt someone just threw out and given it back to them. By "gave it back" I mean threw it into the car,or backseat, or stuffed it into the cowl area.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, that **** really annoys me too. I'm not a tree hugging wacko, but all human waste/trash needs to be appropriately disposed of. Tossing **** out the window simply because you are to lazy to throw it in the trash later is freaking ghetto. Fees on this kind of thing oughta be cranked up.

j

6. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'm on that one too. USUALLY I see it from a younger male, but pretty much all classifications are guilty.

7. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

And sometimes they loose...

Had a little off duty fun last summer. Up in the woods near my property and see a guy with a 2 1/2 ton dumpbed full of old roofing material. Now perhaps it's just me but MOST people don't just take a joy ride into the woods in their work rigs with a load of roofing for a picnic lunch. Well I'm driving my own POV, so I fall in behind this guy and call dispatch to get a couple of deputies coming.

So the guy heads off up one of the side roads I know is a dead end with his load, so I wait at the bottom until one of the guys shows up. We block the road and wait. About 10 minutes later the guy shows up, of course without his load. After the initial "I didn't have a load Sir" BS we load him up and take a ride up the hill - and amazingly enough find a load of roofing. Of course we go through the "That was not mine" crap (People are just stupid sometimes). He is informed he can be arrested, the truck impounded, and we can have the lab test the back of his truck and the load to confirm that the load was his or he can just fess up and we can give him a ticket and let him go until his hearing.

Now he has a sudden AMAZING memory recall moment. Yes the load was his, but he was just trying to save his boss some money on dumping the load and yes it was wrong. He should have taken it to the dump, he's so sorry...:crazy:

Well long story short he was pocketing the money and producing "dump recipts" (Turned out to be photocopies of other recipts that had been doctored). Employer was a successful roofing company and had no reason to avoid the $185 dump bill.

End result - Class A misdomeaner charge with fine being 3 times the dump amount($185x3=$555) plus court fees ($500) plus having to clean up the materials and take them to the dump (2 days of picking up composite roofing from the side of a hill plus $185 dump fee) Total cost $1240 plus 2 days picking up roofing.:doah:

Oh, and the roofing company? He does not work there any more :D

8. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I love it when a plan comes together.

9. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Man, I love happy ending stories like this :bow: :bow: !

Good for you :waytogo: !