Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is My puter screen taking a poo poo?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Since last night it has been making a bliping noise. Then a few moments ago it looked as thou someone was taking the mouse and was making the screen go up and down real fast. Damn it just did it side to side! Better shut'er down.........

2. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

when mine from year 2000 was dying it would make a real high pitch screech noise constant, i would smack it and sometimes it would quit it

and sometimes it didnt

it progressively got darker and darker so gradually that i didnt really notice it until one day it was so dark that i knew it was about done for,

so i plugged this brand new one in that i had stored away still in plastic and holy crap i about went blind from the brightness
    :O

i ran that old gateway 15" one 24/7 since 2000 up until last fall,

literally ran it til it was done for, jut like i do with everything else, billions of keyboards especially, for some reason the letters wear off them and they just quit working ??

hum

this one right now is about done for already, its a couple months old and some letters barely there and its cracked and well..
    oh and its missing few keys, as happens to all my boards, they tend to see some floor time now and then

i better go get another real soon like

good luck