Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is Phil Donahue retarded? No offense meant to actual Challenged folks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Jan 21, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Man, this has to be the stupidest thing on tv! "What language should America speak?"

Now that I've wasted 30 seconds of my life on this mental deficiency, I'm hittin' up the DVD shelf..

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: Is Phil Donahue retarded?

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Is that directed at me or the show?

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That show. I just dont understand it. They fawking come over here illegaly, bring down our economy and then expect US to bend over backwards to make THEM feel at home. UGGGHHH. Anyone should have to pass a simple 8th grade english test in order to be accepted into this country.

5. MRBIGBLOCK

MRBIGBLOCK 1/2 ton status

yea he has a mental problem, if up to him we would prolly speak spanish.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I think Phil is queer. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    The day I'm told I have to speak anything other than American/English is the day I denounce my citizinship. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, I hear that. I was going to post an email I got today relating that sort of, but I figured it would fire up the liberals /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.
    But they were also talking about official acceptance of ebonics and that kind of thing. Just stupid stuff to talk about.

8. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I didnt even know he was still on TV

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    No offense meant to actual Challenged folks

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nice save /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Yeah I can't watch any of those shows, jenny, murry, jerry, phil, opera.... I feel like I'm wasting my life when I watch those shows when I could be doing something contructive like picking my nose or using the bathroom /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The day I'm told I have to speak anything other than American/English is the day I denounce my citizinship.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I caught a supervisors only email at work yesterday. Seems like they want to do a study of what places where we work that might be a good place to have a bilingual person at. Well, I can already tell them the answer, EVERYF'NWHERE!!! That's gonna suck if they pull a stunt where only bilingual people can work a certain post. Can they legally do that? I doubt it.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Is Phil Donahue retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yup.

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Can they legally do that?

[/ QUOTE ]
    It all depends on whos making the law's /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif What I would do if I were you is get the hell out of Little Tjauana
    to a county where it's a little less diverse /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif before we start calling you Bubba Juan /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

What I would do if I were you is get the hell out of Little Tjauana
    to a county where it's a little less diverse

[/ QUOTE ]

And can you honestly name one county in the Soviet People's Repblik that is like that?

On a side note, this is kind of funny.

There's a guy at work, he always is really nice to everyone that he encounters during our day to day activities. I've gotten to the point that I just hit the "Do it, shut up, leave" button before I contact approximately 90% of the people I have "on the job" dealings with. Well, I haven't had too many problems lately, except for the Jerry Springer whack job from LA last week; which I would like to publicly thank for my first complaint against me from the public /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. But this guy I work with, people are always going off on him and it makes me laugh cause he is always so nice to everyone.

Well today, he had to tow a car with expired registration (yeah, we can do that too on our property /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif). Well, the feces kind of hit the fan over it. To make the story a little shorter, in the aftermath the workers at the building where he was working at accused him of being racist. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I'm wondering what the reception will be like when they find out that I cited the same vehicle 3 weeks ago for the same thing and I get along great with these people? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

And can you honestly name one county in the Soviet People's Repblik that is like that?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Have you ever been up north and I don't mean down there in The Bay Area or Sacramento? It's quite a bit diffrent up here. As far as population goes were probably 90% white and 10% of other races. We don't have to deal with smog unless you go to register a car for the first time. We never hear of problems in the schools. We have no gangs except for hippys and they're non-violent /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. We have clean air lots of outdoor recreation. No traffic to speak of. About the biggest complaint I hear from people up here is about the job market. Myself I don't buy into that though cause to me jobs are there if you look.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Nope, far north I've been has been Red Bluff. It's still Cali, but one of these days, I'm gonna hop in and take a weekend road trip that way just to check it out.

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I can't remember off hand where I saw it but our county was voted the most scenic in the nation. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll see if I can dig it up.

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Can they legally do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone gets a big enough "donation" then anything is possible.... this is America land of the not so free and home of those who hide behind the brave and expliot them at every turn they can... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It's a county job................
    And it would be internal.

19. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

20. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

There should be a guy standing at every border entrance asking evryone the same question.

Yes, I do have quite the love for Pulp Fiction. I try to use one line from the movie everyday in conversation. The above gets used quite alot. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif