Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is the board acting funny for you guys too?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by spoolnaround, Jul 7, 2004.

1. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

I posted in a couple of threads and when I go into the thread from the main index my reply isnt there /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Is it just me? Have I been secretly banned /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif or am I just /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

not only that but when I go into the garage it shows I am not logged in, I click on log in log in go back to garage and it still shows I am not logged in. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

go to "my home" and click on cookies, then click on delete cookies. If that doesn't work, post something in the feedback forum for mr. fox to see.

4. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

... this board has been "acting funny" for quite some time now /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif!

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, I noticed that too, but only when I'm running the Mozilla browser.

6. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, I noticed that too, but only when I'm running the Mozilla browser.

[/ QUOTE ]
    ... I was refering to the content. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I noticed lately when I reply to a post say in the garage... Then return to the garage window the post is not makred as read and it shows one new post, but the posters name is mine, click on it and sure enough it was showing me a new post that was mine /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Usually that thread is marked as read, or unhighlighted. Its weird... been doing that about a week.

Also once in a while I'll play with mozilla and have the issues with it saying I'm signed in but I can't post because I'm not logged in /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif