Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is the canadian river open in texas?

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by 82Jimmy, Jun 30, 2000.

1. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I was wondering if you can 4wheel in it? i want to go but I don't want to make the trip and find out you can't. Hell i may have spelled the river wrong. Its in the panhandle of texas

<font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=blue>Burnett</font color=blue>
    cameronburnett@hotmail.com

2. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

back to the top

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=green>Burnett</font color=green>

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Yes it's about 15 miles north of amarillo on hwy 87/27. It's right under the canadian river bridge on the northbound side. Be careful up there, find someone to run with, and watch the trails. The quicksand is killer. As for other areas, there is good stuff near Lawton, never been there though. Little Sahara is between woodward and enid oklahoma. Clayton is just northeast of Antlers. Disney is rocks and around Vinita. Poteau is badass and very hardcore also. Lots of trails around in Oklahoma at least. Good luck and have fun. Give me a couple months and I'll come wheel them with you!

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress