Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is there a full moon tonight or something?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BIG*RED, Jun 3, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

i swear there must be a full moon, or some planet is out of alignment or something today..freaking girls are acting weird as hell today..
    this one girl who i have only met once..like a few months ago, calls me out of the blue today and tells me that she wants me and loves me..i'm like wtf? who is this? and she keeps calling, blowing up my phone..and i told her to leave me alone..but nooooooo..
    then there is another girl who i have never even met. and she keeps calling me today (my friend gave her my number) and is giving me this huge ass guilt trip because i don't want to go out and do anything..yeah like thats gonna make me change my mind...
    then my ex. who doesn't even talk to me anymore..called me..said she was calling someone else but hit my number by mistake..i said "oh ok, no prob" then hung up..then she calls me right back and procedes to talk to me for like 45min..nothing in particular..just general chit chat..but still very odd because like i said we haven't spoken to each other in some time..

grr..leave me alone..you crazy women..(well ok, my ex can call me :D..) but whats up with all the crazyness today?

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

actually, there was a planet alignment recently... 3 or 4 of em right near each other in the night sky. I forget which ones, but it was in the paper.

is she hot? if so, go for it, maybe she has had a crush all that time since you met once and wants some action? :grin: otherwise, tell her to go away. lol!

same question as before.. is she hot? lol.

ex's are really scarry, avoid them at all costs even if they are hot. Its all probably some diabolical plot to "get you" somehow. Run far far away.

:)

j

3. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I feel sorry for you....

I wish I had your problems!...I couldn't get laid in a whorehouse,with a fistful of 20's..,full moon or otherwise.. :tongue1: :surepal:.!..no girls ever call me--in fact,none even KNOW me--havent been "out looking" for any the past few years...it usually ends in heartbreak if I do,and I haven't any money to waste on women anyway--they must sense that,and keep their distance!.. :whistle:

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Once you understand "women are psycho," you'll understand that all of that is normal.

5. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

When I deal with women and try to predict how they're going to react to something, I always use the CPA rule. Examine the situation, weigh the options, and then pick the Craziest Possible Answer.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2005
  6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

and you're posting on the internet why? go getcha some!

7. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

LOL!...ok the one that called and said she loves me and wants me, after only meeting one time in the past several months..well she is a cuttie..but um..no..shes got major issues..yeah i know, what girl doesn't..but this one actually scares me, calls me her "babe" and tells people i'm her boy friend..um noooo..not in a million years...
    the second one that i have not even met yet..my friend showed me a couple pics of her..she looks ok..tig ol bittys, red hair..but shes a cowgirl, and thats never gonna work for me..and on top of that..she tells me "i'm only 17 but its ok, i'll be 18 in a few weeks"..my first thought was "run away, run away!" lol
    and as for the third girl..my ex...mmmm hmmm..i would love to "get some" tall, long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, flat tummy, legs that go all the way up and make an ass out of themselves..mmmmmm. :D but unfourtunally she wants nothing to do with me, and the fact that she called was just a fluke. but yeah..i would crawl on my hands and knees across broken glass for miles just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie..lol.. I love that girl so much..
    so yeah, having these girls call me is not as good as it sounds...
    and i think i pissed them all off, becasue the phone hasn't rang once today! lol..all though the ex, did pop up online last night, said she was talking to some other guy, and thought she would say goodnight to me..and "maybe, i'll talk to you tomorrow night, if i'm not busy"....lol..after reading that last night i didn't know what to think..my heart shattered into a billion pieces when i read she was talking to someone else, but yet i got really happy at the thought that i might get to talk to her tonight..i don't know what to do about her..i'm still in love with her..and some people tell me to forget about her and never talk to her again, then other people tell me never to give up..heck her own sister even told me, that if i truely do love her, than hang in there and never give up, to just be patient...
    so yeah..hmmm...crazy women...but gotta love them!

8. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

Women... Cant live with em cant live with out em. I tend not to trust em since the last girl i was involved w/ startin makin out w/ my roommate a week and a half after we broke up from a 2 year relationship.

I just stay loyal to my k5 and let things fall where they may with everything else.