Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is there a good write-up for a 6.2 swap?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by derikleon, Jul 19, 2006.

1. derikleon

derikleon Registered Member

I know theres is a ton of 6.2 swap post, & I'm sure your all getting sick of seeing them, but if you could just point me in the right direction it would be a big help.

Thanks

2. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

Here on K5 you could look in the diesel section. Otherwise there is a board called The Diesel Page.

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Well, i did my swap starting in November '02. If you do a search on my user name in the diesel forum and go back to that date range you should find a bunch of stuff that will help. There is no single swap thread though...more like a dozen different threads asking specific questions. You won't find any pic's though...all the ones i took were on Webshots, and they have since deleted all my stuff. :mad:

I'd re-load them, but they were all on my old computers hard drive...:doah:

It's not that hard of a swap...but if you do have questions that a search hasn't answered feel free to pm me.

Rene