Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is there any cure for this illness??? bought more trucks!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bablazer73, Oct 29, 2002.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Well, this is how my week has gone. got 91 S-10 for the wife to drive for winter, bought 87 full size to make into plow truck, before either truck has made it home, they are both reconstructed (in my mind so far) S-10 is the minne-me, the 87 is the plow truck, with 4-6" lift, 3/4 ton axels and 35's. and then today I found 2, yes 2 4x4 long box trucks both with plows, neither runs at this time, but have many, many parts for ONLY 800.00 for both!! well, there is the plow I need and the 3/4 ton axels. I am taking the 4" lift out of my 73 to go bigger, so now I have most of what I need! what Is wrong with me!!!!!!!!! I just wanted a plow truck!!! Oh, the one truck has a 400 smallblock in it. needs one head. alternater bolt broke in head and moron tried to drill it and missed and drilled into water passage. was supposed to run good until that! I will sell, but only as a rebuilder. It also is supposed to have a cam. It has an edelbrock intake, but the took edelbrock carb off for another truck.

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

do not try to fight it, just let the obsession take over /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

It is just to hard to pass up the good deals. I am still kicking myself in the ass for not buying that 90k5 that Wayne got.

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

It is an addiction with only one treatment... MORE TRUCKS!!!

When I moved from my 5 acre rental property to a mobile home park I just started stashing trucks at 2-3 friends houses in the country. When I only had one parking space available I started stacking them for storage /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]

5. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

6. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

No cure. Im thinking about giving up getting a motorcycle so I can dump more money in the Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I have to abuse friends really badly! the 2 3/4 tons are goin to one friends house and the S-10 is currently at another friends house. I live in a neiborhood that really doesn't allow unregistered vehicles! and I have a cop living next door!