Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is there something worse than Hillary Clinton?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Possibly... I was at work tonight, working. If any of you haven't been to Lil Rica, there is a statue of an indian in the full tribal gear and stuff on display in the lobby...

A kid was looking at the indian, and asked an old man that I think was his grandpa why we had an indian in the hotel.......

The grandpa said, "Well, this is their land. We stole it from them. We do some bad things sometimes." As they walked out the door I had no choice but to drop what I was doing and go somewhere to scream... I think I muttered something before storming off about "what the hell is that guy teaching that poor kid? Probably white people are the devil."

Can a person be so ignorant? If we hadn't "stolen" this land, there would be no America for him to claim is full of savages. If we hadn't "stolen" this land, there would be no America to keep the world in line. All hell would have broken loose long long ago; and what other countries are going to step up to keep the peace? If we hadn't "stolen" this land, there would be no America period. Maybe the old bastard wants that, I don't know. Maybe he should move to France or somewhere where the white people are good and don't murder the nice indians in cold blood and steal their land so they can drill for oil and eat all their buffalo. The most powerful societies prevail, it's just a fact of life from the beginning of time.

What's worse than Hillary Clinton? The poor unsuspecting children being programmed at a young age to be sissy liberals with Clinton mentalities who will grow up adding their own ****ed up ideas to what their wacko grandparents taught them... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

This is probably what the Mexicans are telling their children when they enter illegally......that the U.S. is now their land and they stole it from us, which they are, in a way.

3. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Well, the kids gotta learn sometime how the country grew..I see your point though, why does every discussion center around how the US is satans handmaiden.. indian nations attacked, conquered, and assimilated each other all the time.. we just had larger numbers, and better weapons.

and as a side note, it's been pretty well documented that if chiefs like crazy horse had defeated the US, there'd be no reservations for the white man to live on.. they would've killed every one of us if we couldn't coexist, and they had the upper hand.

So, yeah, over time, nations are better off in the long run being conquered by us than anyone else.. as much as people like to disagree with this, the fact we're a christian nation compels us to be benevolent towards our foes when we've beaten them..

Tom

4. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Let's reinstate Manifest Destiny!

While I wouldn't be proud of our history and some of the things we've done, I'm not for re-writing history either. That's just dead wrong. But that was a very different time, war, killing, conquering, was all in the norm and most people didn't think twice about it.
    I'm not so sure I agree with the Christian nation thing.We have compassion and humility as a nation, does that stem from Christianity, perhaps, but if we were true Christians, we wouldn't be killing anybody.

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Whether it was Gods will or Darwins Theory . The fact remains that the people who were smart enough to build things such as superior weapons , and who felt the need to explore and expand , took over most of the habitable world .

That is fact , no one stole anything . They could of had cities and superior weapons too . They however , didn't .

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So Carl, are you calling me a sissy liberal? Since you're such a nice guy, I'll refrain from issuing you a challenge for high down in the middle of the street............................................:D

Let it go. There's a lot of truth in it, especially the white people being the devil part.

7. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

...they teach us the same thing in school you know

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

For seriously? I don't remember it happening that way in all my years of school... But of course I went to elementary school in a poor school where white kids with American citizen parents were a minority :doah:

Anything to hold down the minorities :crazy:

9. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Carl; it's called the White Man's Burden. It's a large load of guilt you and I are supposed to carry around with us for all of the horrible (by today's standards NOT the standards of the time) things that our ancestors did.

I for one refuse to carry that burden; I suggest you do the same, you'll live longer that way.