Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is this a Good deal for a K5?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by badbowtie03, Aug 24, 2004.

1. badbowtie03

badbowtie03 Registered Member

Hey everyone, I found a nice 1990 K5 Blazer.. It has been repainted with a good paint job.. Its bright Red, Rebuilt 700R4 - Kevalar Bands, shift kit. It has a 4in suspension lift all the way around with springs in the rear on 32x11.50's w/ AR Baja's (he said it couldnt fit in the garage on 35's).. All new lights.. headlights blinkers tails etc... Kenwood Cd player, Nice Chrome..some replaced.. New Master Cylinder, fuel pump, dark tint on the windows, The a/c was completely rebuilt in 2001 but still with R12, It also has manual locking warn hubs... The Truck has origianlly 136k miles on it.. He said it runs perfect.. The way he was describing the trucks it sounded pretty nice and I saw a pic.. It looks pretty.. Anyways he is asking $6,200 OBO so maybe I could get it for around 5,500.. Do you think this is a fair price for what it sounds like? Any comments welcome.. Any suggestions on what I should look out for?
    Thanks ALot! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Uh, no. I wouldn't pay it. High miles and no real upgrades

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

agreed, high price, you could but one for 3 grand and put those upgrades in and still have money left over